Avoid Legend of Mir 2 Diamond (Custom Low Rate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
Yea deano, funny thing is I logged in while bored just to see how much effort he's made and seen 2 ppl in town instantly moaning they didn't get the GG they paid for, the gm wont reply ( so yes people still do log on and donate to these straight away) , no TT,Rt's in the main town, and you had people in the stuck in pet parking map with no way out with GM ignoring them lol and he has the nerve to release it as a low rate lol as if the servers gonna last long enough for people to see 40+...

• Haha
Reactions: deano13

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
Yea deano, funny thing is I logged in while bored just to see how much effort he's made and seen 2 ppl in town instantly moaning they didn't get the GG they paid for, the gm wont reply ( so yes people still do log on and donate to these straight away) , no TT,Rt's in the main town, and you had people in the stuck in pet parking map with no way out with GM ignoring them lol and he has the nerve to release it as a low rate lol as if the servers gonna last long enough for people to see 40+...
i got to 36 in 1 day just no point going to 40 as no kit dropping

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
hi guys i just have 5 players on the server now .
i have a work along time on the server but for nothing
for that i have to change the files to hight rate.
dont you mean you worked on it for approx 3 mins then threw it up and hoped for the best ?

• Haha
Reactions: deano13

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
So I was right.
you not a right you give me a avoid for nothing you have any deatlis about that ? you just avoid about people said iam psycholgy this that not fair why i have to open server for 5player ? and work alot of time !
you avoid make a people dont trust right for that i have only 5 players you destroyed my all work :(

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
you not a right you give me a avoid for nothing you have any deatlis about that ? you just avoid about people said iam psycholgy this that not fair why i have to open server for 5player ? and work alot of time !
you avoid make a people dont trust right for that i have only 5 players you destroyed my all work :(

I told you. You team with an untrusted member, you become untrusted too. As simple as that.

Now, even the few players you got are mad at you because your server is not different that any of Remedi's servers. Server lacks basic stuff, problems with GG, GM ignoring users and a change from low to high rate in only one day. That's gotta be a record. And you have the balls to come here and say I destroyed your work.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
His ignorance is commendabl

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: stonecold316

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland

Didn't you use a name attached to Remedi/Psychology etc?

Ignorance is bliss.

• Haha
Reactions: stonecold316

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
PatchNotes 0.1
-AncientCavern now recall you for free not required AncientScroll and all bosses Spawns in 2h
-A lot of people were complaining about skill points and I've made it much easier now
-Increased EXP rate And Drop Rate to x3 now
-Adjusted All Skills Damage for PVE Side
-Fixed @home Command And removed the timer
-Increased WoomaHorn DropRate became much easier to drop now
-Increased LevelCap to 60
-Added 1 New Skill for Each class

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
your patch notes you didnt copy right.

PatchNotes 0.1
-AncientCavern now recall you for free not required AncientScroll and all bosses Spawns in 2h
-A lot of people were complaining about skill points and I've made it much easier now
-Double GG For 24h.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds

PatchNotes 0.1
-Double GG For 24h.
dont think he spelled them out right either lol "-Added 1 New Skill for Each class" there isnt no new spells the books are still same as what were in ther before

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010

PatchNotes 0.1
-Double GG For 24h.
where you problem here?
i think if everyone keep him self for him self the world will be fine but every **** try to find ****
Post automatically merged:

anyone dont liket the server dont play i dont need you commont if you dont like the server !

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
anyone dont liket the server dont play i dont need you commont if you dont like the server !
Hello my long lost Caple friends,
I would ask you to list the new features on your server, but i don't believe it would fit on 1 post, so ill just continue searching the other 5 posts, easy to spot as they have some nice avoid sticker next to it.
I only have 59p left to my name so i don't think ill be welcomed to play anyways.
<3 StormHero

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
where you problem here?
i think if everyone keep him self for him self the world will be fine but every **** try to find ****

Guy fixed your mistake, you jump down his throat.

Hahahahaahhha.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
where you problem here?

u said u added 1 new spell to each class and u didnt so more lies :D

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
u said u added 1 new spell to each class and u didnt so more lies :D

He probably didn't want us to know he's already giving double GG for donations after 2 days. That means server is already dead and he wants to get as much money as possible before shutting it down.

Reactions: mistodon

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
He probably didn't want us to know he's already giving double GG for donations after 2 days. That means server is already dead and he wants to get as much money as possible before shutting it down.
I mean its inevitably going to close anyway with no player base and an Avoid sign, guess he's just skipping the bs and leaching peoples bank accounts since you ruined his 'hard work'. 🤣

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
I think your mis reading his replay. He has copied across from your discord that you missed double GG for 24hrs on the end.
i type that after .. and that problem for him right? kk no problem x4 gg for 24hours !! lmao

ye why not?i like to do that at my server that up to me ? double or x3 x4 x5 that up for me

• Haha
Reactions: Flatline
Status
Not open for further replies.