[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Custom Key file ? Someone told me they can use their F9-12 keys for spells . Is there some file I need to download to get it or copy and paste .
*bump* lol anyone??? data config customkey the file to let you use F9-F12

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
What do you mean? You're the only person to ever suggest this server isn't worthy of being approved

just being a **** for the sake of it now

I'm not trying to be a ****, look, it would help if you'd explain what a LOMCN badge entails, imo any recommendation badge normally suggests it is friendly to new players.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm not trying to be a ****, look, it would help if you'd explain what a LOMCN badge entails, imo any recommendation badge normally suggests it is friendly to new players.

It's in the thread titled "READ BEFORE POSTING" and has been there for 12 years =)

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
It's in the thread titled "READ BEFORE POSTING" and has been there for 12 years =)

What you expect from a guy who said that long time servers are shite?

Fleshwerk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
N. Ireland
It is friendly to new players - you can start fresh and reach top 5 of a class within a few months if you geek it out.

Logging ingame and typing @boost gets you to lvl55 instantly, level 3 all skills(up to lv55) and gives you a kit to get started, if you have kit here already you can reach level 70 in less than a week.

Most of the server is in the level 70-80 bracket.

Lvl 70-74 items have just been added recently - not many people have them.

If you take a break and come back in 6 months you can carry on from where you left.

Reactions: mistodon

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Nothing wrong with the server. A new player can @boost to 55, then lvl to 70 in a week or two easily enough.. most players are between 70-80 so your caught up and competing in a week, two max. You might not have best kit in that time, but with instances being boosted to let you use gems on 59-60 kit your only a few tiers below the top tier. The new cave drops 59-60 kit for fun, so catch up is there for the new players. UC is anything from 40-60 at peak so its not exactly a dying server.. some people just love to bitch and moan.

Reactions: Fleshwerk

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Going to agree and defend badge/server.

Played it for ages while back and never found wizzys hp to be overpowered. Still able to be downed by melle quick when that shield drops as to be expected.

As for not bake to get to 70 are you solo hunting or going on proper guild hunts? Might be a bit used to private server of one Manning top caves. In my opinion this was closer to old mir of need guild hunts for the levels to fly in.

As for badge? Not sure why you would even question it? Server has proved itself worth of its badge time and time again.

Reactions: Fleshwerk

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@Seanofsmeg how are you supposed to group with people lvl 55-70 when that userbase barely exists, the grind is too hard for those levels and needs looking into. Btw I'm not even bothered if I play or not, I'm just stating but it's certainly I hardball to just say to someone "you can get there if you geek it" when you don't even know if you like it yet.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I think your problem is why the server is successful.

Same as euro mir. You can't find anyone to level with then your sitting in PT grinding that 5% a day. You might have a point and I am sure if you change your feedback to something more useful such as:

"I tried soloing as 55 wizzie 70mc in PT and was only getting 1% an hour. Is this right?"

See what feedback you get. If that is as server is as intended then yea gotta geek it a bit.

I know I got high 50s/60s on tao but was mainly running with a guild and took ages to get pre @boost

Reactions: Tai

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
@Seanofsmeg how are you supposed to group with people lvl 55-70 when that userbase barely exists, the grind is too hard for those levels and needs looking into. Btw I'm not even bothered if I play or not, I'm just stating but it's certainly I hardball to just say to someone "you can get there if you geek it" when you don't even know if you like it yet.
The grind is to hard? In a week, two max if you cant get on much you can go 55-70. The grind isn't hard at all to 70.. Fair enough if you want lvl 90 then the grind is going to be hard..but getting lvl 70 and your then competitive as most are on the 70-80 bracket.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
The grind is to hard? In a week, two max if you cant get on much you can go 55-70. The grind isn't hard at all to 70.. Fair enough if you want lvl 90 then the grind is going to be hard..but getting lvl 70 and your then competitive as most are on the 70-80 bracket.

Opinion, it shouldn't take almost 2 weeks to get to the entry level of 70, what's the difference in time between 70-80?
Difference between 80-90 is 6 months or so of geeking?

If there is somewhere easy to level, new players starting at lvl 55 need to know, I took Archer to that Zuma port from BW and the grind felt terrible and this is, according to the description from NPC meant to be a place convienient for people 50-70 for better lvling/loot. The Discord server can be expanded with I'd say essential starting info, it's not difficult (Like I had to ask the owner itself about @boost).

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
How has cool not reset chronicles yet, he is literally sat on a gold mine ready to explode 👀

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Opinion, it shouldn't take almost 2 weeks to get to the entry level of 70, what's the difference in time between 70-80?
Difference between 80-90 is 6 months or so of geeking?

If there is somewhere easy to level, new players starting at lvl 55 need to know, I took Archer to that Zuma port from BW and the grind felt terrible and this is, according to the description from NPC meant to be a place convienient for people 50-70 for better lvling/loot. The Discord server can be expanded with I'd say essential starting info, it's not difficult (Like I had to ask the owner itself about @boost).
You only had to ask once in chrons discord for information and a number off people would've helped you out and got you on your way and a number off people ingame would've helped to. The daily super cave is where you are best to lvl. You even get a token for free when you type @boost. 55-70 you fly it. You can do 50-70% if not more per token. 70-80 can be done fine enough to, You gain 10-15% per token at that lvl in super caves.. Just seems you have a hard on for lcd and the chrons server. 🤣
Post automatically merged:

Also just checked discord..not once did you ask for any info about playing the game or asking for any help about starting off. Just about your client crashing.. and a few more incoherent sentences. So I will assume your just trolling lcd and the chrons server as you have a hard on for lil.

Last edited:
Reactions: zedina

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@mistodon but the Tokens you have to pay into when it's definetly a lvl based server (no very hard lvl caps, forever lvling), even when you start off (and start is 55).

I wanted to try and have fun with Archer seeing as owner was trying to change Archer's for better pick rates and it took me a while to get grasp cause I never played it before, the huge spawns was a rough learning curve to begin with, with the starting kit you get it seems alright, I needed a lot of MP pots though I felt (to keep volley on especially) but generally the forever casting "bouncy electric shot" wasn't really for me.

I'm not liking the lack of compromise atm, I offer my opinion verdict, fine, some of what I say can be perceived as harsh as **** (sorry!) but the way you guys draw things up is basically saying "everything is completely fine, it's you". Like nothing remotely in the realm of "well it can be rather confusing, xxxx etc and this could be done a little bit better to encourage newer players".

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I think it might just have something to do in the way you came across when you have given your opinion.

For example questioning why it was lomcn approved in the way you did probably wasn't the best way to get help, advice and drive change as you will just come across as a tool as its one of the longest running mir servs with a consistent user count comments like that is only going to spark annoyance towards you rather than the want to help.

Think you would of got a much better outcome if you had worded it differently.

Reactions: Tai and mistodon

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
I think it might just have something to do in the way you came across when you have given your opinion.

For example questioning why it was lomcn approved in the way you did probably wasn't the best way to get help, advice and drive change as you will just come across as a tool as its one of the longest running mir servs with a consistent user count comments like that is only going to spark annoyance towards you rather than the want to help.

Think you would of got a much better outcome if you had worded it differently.
The chap didn't ask once for any help or advice on chrons server discord. Then comes on here being an absolute tool questioning the server. If he struggled getting into it that's fine, countless people on disc and ingame would've helped him no bother, but he disnt even ask for help or advice. So him coming on here and asking stupid stuff about why server is lomcn approved and it all being so hard to lvl without him actually playing it, is certainly him just trying to be a gobshite.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
@mistodon what has your continue attitude done? you've given me the information I needed and I've concluded it's too much of a pain in the arse to get into,, well done, good luck convincing someone else (if that is within your capabilities).

@Seanofsmeg I need to be extremely gentle or find the men of the server.