Rejected MIR420

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
nice one on rejecting this server tia that jev is a doggie **** ide never trust him, he had been blaming me for weeks over these leaked file's, telling everyone it was me who handed them over to connor , ive been asking for a screenshot for days now of me passing these on discsord..when i seen this post today i was expecting my name mentioned, but nope now look the story has changed,the plot thickens he is the one who handed these out,not ' leaked on his disc ' i dont know how john trusts this guy still, i still have john's files here, zipped up and packed away on a usb,which he know's and no body will ever get off me, even if ice post's them,, there his files no1 elses i have respect for that 100%,, not like half the kid's on here who have no morals and open a cash cow server with all his work

p.s im sure john has 100% trust in me, well ide like to think so, as we have worked together many years ago in 2.3 days

TrIpPiEtAcKiE

Never blamed you but okay.
You hosted the server for some time and were told not to use the host machine which you agreed apon.
Later it was found out that you were on the host machine to find players locations, killing them and even abusing an elderly lady using the system message box.
Me and Ice instantly scrabbled to remove you from being our host as you proved to everyone you couldn’t be trusted. You can’t stick to one account on here or discord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Tai

trippie121

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2017
So iceman handed his files out to 2 separate people, and each of them is now claiming the other handed them out.

This is juicy.
i was hosting a lag free server from the end of feb till about 2 weeks ago for john. like i have done with trust in the past,,, jev put the files on my pc, jev setup a keylogger on it also, so if it was me , whare is the proof ? ,, because there is none !

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You hosted the server for some time and were told not to use the host machine which you agreed apon.
Later it was found out that you were on the host machine to find players locations, killing them and even abusing an elderly lady using the system message box.
Me and Ice instantly scrabbled to remove you from being our host as you proved to everyone you couldn’t be trusted. You can’t stick to one account on here or discord.

So you guys trusted another user to host server files among with a database full of sensitive data?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Watching The Tea GIF by MOODMAN

trippie121

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2017

if u dident know , john has been asking me for days to put this server up for him, right up to 8.30 last night, im not doing it with people like u on board

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
i was hosting a lag free server from the end of feb till about 2 weeks ago for john. like i have done with trust in the past,,, jev put the files on my pc, jev setup a keylogger on it also, so if it was me , whare is the proof ? ,, because there is none !

Again we never blamed you, where’s the evidence that states I put a key logger on your machine

if u dident know , john has been asking me for days to put this server up for him, right up to 8.30 last night, im not doing it with people like u on board

On board? I’m not working with iceman on the hero’s act

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

trippie121

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2017
Again we never blamed you, where’s the evidence that states I put a key logger on your machine

On board? I’m not working with iceman on the hero’s act

exactly because your not trusted thats why, trying to keep your reputation on here, your just ' Dirt ' fella, i can easly copy msg's ive had from him,, and he is blaming one person, and thats not me for sure !

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
exactly because your not trusted thats why, trying to keep your reputation on here, your just ' Dirt ' fella, i can easly copy msg's ive had from him,, and he is blaming one person, and thats not me for sure !

It was my choice to stop helping on the hero’s act but nice effort.

Handing out files himself? First I’ve heard of that.

Completely avoid the topic of you abusing the host machine to gain an advantage on the game + easy way to shout abuse to an elderly lady on the game too.

You sap

trippie121

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2017
It was my choice to stop helping on the hero’s act but nice effort.

Handing out files himself? First I’ve heard of that.

Completely avoid the topic of you abusing the host machine to gain an advantage on the game + easy way to shout abuse to an elderly lady on the game too.

You sap

jev if u did not know im probs old enough to be your granda,im old to , and if i get msg's form people saying that the gm's are corrupt, ie u .. i reported this to john about her actions and told her not to pm me again, she constantly pmd me drunk, so i told her to go phone someone who gives a ***, how is that abuse ?

ps why would an old lady want to pm kid's in a game drunk ? u ever thought of that ?

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
jev if u did not know im probs old enough to be your granda,im old to , and if i get msg's form people saying that the gm's are corrupt, ie u .. i reported this to john about her actions and told her not to pm me again, she constantly pmd me drunk, so i told her to go phone someone who gives a ***, how is that abuse ?

ps why would an old lady want to pm kid's in a game drunk ? u ever thought of that ?

Oh so now I’m corrupt?
You seem to be going down this rabbit hole once again, first on discord and now on here. On discord you gave up after plenty of people on the channel told you to give it a rest with your accusations without any sort of evidence what so ever.

Difference between me and you is. I have evidence that you messaged an old lady shouting abuse. I’m sure you’re aware that chat logs are saved by the host and me and ice spent some time looking through them after multiple reports of your abusing players not only using your character to give out abuse but by using the system message to shout it out too.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I very interesting in hearing more about this drunk mir playing grandma who's messaging people with abuse.

[3/1/2021 9:35:13 PM]: Host: Stay off the booze eh ?
[3/1/2021 9:37:16 PM]: Host: yes i have , if u constantly anoy people what do u expect, i was reding the msg's as they were sent, noting nasty or bad was said, your constantly bombarding people with msg's
[3/1/2021 9:37:36 PM]: Host: when told not to
[3/1/2021 9:40:21 PM]: StarBlade: an i dont drink so that must b icey
[3/1/2021 9:41:36 PM]: StarBlade: /justme
[3/1/2021 9:41:44 PM]: StarBlade: /justme say it to me now
[3/1/2021 9:42:14 PM]: StarBlade: /jev
[3/1/2021 9:43:33 PM]: Host: it's not jev or iceman
[3/1/2021 9:44:24 PM]: Host: u aint getting grief mandy
[3/1/2021 9:46:32 PM]: Host: [3/1/2021 9:23:13 PM]: StarBlade: /trippietackie that guilds afk guild
[3/1/2021 9:48:06 PM]: Host: after that u bombarded him with msg's
[3/1/2021 9:49:50 PM]: Host: npz ejoy
[3/1/2021 9:50:53 PM]: Host: i dont have an ingame account ,i dont want one
[3/1/2021 9:52:27 PM]: Host: HellFire it's bad enough at this end never mind ingame
[3/1/2021 9:54:50 PM]: Host: so much to do jame's. be to much also ingame helping out people, jev and ice can do that
[3/1/2021 11:03:30 PM]: RedDragon: @leaveguild
[3/1/2021 11:04:47 PM]: HellFlre: /jev
[3/1/2021 11:05:00 PM]: HellFlre: /jev you banning her?
[3/1/2021 11:05:00 PM]: TrIpPiEtAcKiE: !~ oh well
[3/1/2021 11:06:18 PM]: HellFlre: !~she leaft you :))
[3/1/2021 11:06:36 PM]: Jev: /HellFlre why would i ban her ?
[3/1/2021 11:06:37 PM]: TrIpPiEtAcKiE: !~ im so upset any tissues ?
[3/1/2021 11:06:54 PM]: HellFlre: /Jev she just log and leave guild
[3/1/2021 11:07:06 PM]: Jev: /HellFlre Not a bannable offense is it ?
[3/1/2021 11:07:11 PM]: TrIpPiEtAcKiE: !~ thank fek i was not married to her, ide have been divirced
[3/1/2021 11:07:12 PM]: HellFlre: /Jev nah

Reactions: yancau

trippie121

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2017
I very interesting in hearing more about this drunk mir playing grandma who's messaging people with abuse.

she was told serveral times not to pm me , over weeks, but constantly did, so i told her to go bell someone who gives a fek as said above as i did not care what she had to say as it was all drunk lies ,, pm me me saying gm's corrupt etc giving out items,,, telling me to go to play other servers and everyone had left because of this corruption,,, read the logs properly,, dont just pick out 1 bit jev

• Carrot

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Can’t send the full logs because some how chat logs were removed from only certain players.

• Haha
Reactions: trippie121

trippie121

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2017
Can’t send the full logs because some how chat logs were removed from only certain players.

your a liar,, if i have the full logs here , so do u,, so quit the bullshit and post it all,, also ask iceman about the carryon's i had from her for weeks as he was told evrething

• Carrot
Status
Not open for further replies.