Rejected MIR420

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

420GM

CONNOR
Mar 7, 2021
UK Newcastle
Over It Reaction GIF

Tbh at most your Rejected tag will be changed to Avoid.

You literally slapped your BANK DETAILS on a Cash shop NPC because you couldn't be arsed to wait for PayPal to be set up and then ****ed off "on a work trip" for a week THE DAY YOU LAUNCHED THE SERVER? lol gtfo
I had another GM watching over the server while I was away , and I was still working along side him talking to him ect. just because I wasn't active on LOMCN does not mean I didn't have anyone looking over the server.

and in regards to the bank account details , I didn't even know that was a issue. obviously i have realized that now and I have taken it off.

Please tell me why I deserve a Avoid label ? What rules have I actually broken ? so just because I lack in knowledge and I'm trying to learn I get discriminated for it ? everyone has to start somewhere right ? I did state I was new to all of this in my original post.
Post automatically merged:

I had another GM watching over the server while I was away , and I was still working along side him talking to him ect. just because I wasn't active on LOMCN does not mean I didn't have anyone looking over the server.

and in regards to the bank account details , I didn't even know that was a issue. obviously i have realized that now and I have taken it off.

Please tell me why I deserve a Avoid label ? What rules have I actually broken ? so just because I lack in knowledge and I'm trying to learn I get discriminated for it ? everyone has to start somewhere right ? I did state I was new to all of this in my original post.
The server has 18 active players right now, witch I have stayed in contact with via discord , people have donated and i have been there to get there GG credited so even tho i have been working away does not mean I have not been active ......

Last edited:

420GM

CONNOR
Mar 7, 2021
UK Newcastle
It's just what we do with cash grab servers
im sorry but i think you have tottaly got the wrong impression from the post/drama ect and i dont blame you due to the way it looked on the Gmeshop NPC but its far from a cash grab server infact im not even interested in making money from the server hence the reason u can buy everything from my GG shop with in game gold.

the only reason I even put my bank account details on there in order to get donations was for a Dedicated server host , i wasn't even going to take any donations but a few players suggested i did and maybe use the funds made to get a Dedi.

Also on the script of my new Game shop npc there is a statement to say the funds will be used for a Dedicated Server.

Reactions: Flatline

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
im sorry but i think you have tottaly got the wrong impression from the post/drama ect and i dont blame you due to the way it looked on the Gmeshop NPC but its far from a cash grab server infact im not even interested in making money from the server hence the reason u can buy everything from my GG shop with in game gold.
Your name looks better with a line through it anyways, ask em to put a tip at the end of it

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

the only reason I even put my bank account details on there in order to get donations was for a Dedicated server host , i wasn't even going to take any donations but a few players suggested i did and maybe use the funds made to get a Dedi.

Also on the script of my new Game shop npc there is a statement to say the funds will be used for a Dedicated Server.

Nope. The reason you had your bank details listed is because people can't charge back as easily as you can through PayPal, it's more of a guaranteed method of keeping the money you are planning to steal. Still not fool proof though, just so you know.

I'm guessing this GameShop of yours was littered with every item in the game, with stupidly high gold prices to also encourage more GG purchases instead? Triple A companies and every mobile gaming company has been doing this for the last couple decades.

Link the 2 together and you have cash cow server...like the 500th one everyone has seen...

The whole "To go towards a Dedi" has also been used soooo many times just FYI. Oh as well as the "I didn't think I should but my player base encouraged me to" also been used to death.

There are others, but why take the fun out of you trying to use more excuses :) see if you can use the ones I haven't mentioned in your next post.

• Wow
Reactions: Tai

420GM

CONNOR
Mar 7, 2021
UK Newcastle
Nope. The reason you had your bank details listed is because people can't charge back as easily as you can through PayPal, it's more of a guaranteed method of keeping the money you are planning to steal. Still not fool proof though, just so you know.

I'm guessing this GameShop of yours was littered with every item in the game, with stupidly high gold prices to also encourage more GG purchases instead? Triple A companies and every mobile gaming company has been doing this for the last couple decades.

Link the 2 together and you have cash cow server...like the 500th one everyone has seen...

The whole "To go towards a Dedi" has also been used soooo many times just FYI. Oh as well as the "I didn't think I should but my player base encouraged me to" also been used to death.

There are others, but why take the fun out of you trying to use more excuses :) see if you can use the ones I haven't mentioned in your next post.
Post automatically merged:

Your name looks better with a line through it anyways, ask em to put a tip at the end of it
:LOL: that actually would look sick lool!

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Ah, you found one!

The whole "Actually log in and give the server a try" thing...yeh...been used, sorry.

I'll tell you the most obvious mistake you all make lol.
1. You're still in the "Upcoming" section
2. Whilst still in the "Upcoming" section, you have donations/live services available from the get go
3. Advert is literally missing any and all information...which is fine in an Upcoming thread, but it's already Live?

Following the Upcoming rules, just to get your advert up with the bare minimum information, to instantly start taking donations etc and saying it's "LIVE" from the day you posted it in said Upcoming section is just the cash cow way.

Following this, will be you closing down the server in about 2-4 weeks because of lack of attention...which you will blame on the fact your advert got striked.

There is nothing you can say or do to change any minds. You have followed all the trademarks of a cash grab, and now you're just along for the ride until you close it.

420GM

CONNOR
Mar 7, 2021
UK Newcastle
Ah, you found one!

The whole "Actually log in and give the server a try" thing...yeh...been used, sorry.

I'll tell you the most obvious mistake you all make lol.
1. You're still in the "Upcoming" section
2. Whilst still in the "Upcoming" section, you have donations/live services available from the get go
3. Advert is literally missing any and all information...which is fine in an Upcoming thread, but it's already Live?

Following the Upcoming rules, just to get your advert up with the bare minimum information, to instantly start taking donations etc and saying it's "LIVE" from the day you posted it in said Upcoming section is just the cash cow way.

Following this, will be you closing down the server in about 2-4 weeks because of lack of attention...which you will blame on the fact your advert got striked.

There is nothing you can say or do to change any minds. You have followed all the trademarks of a cash grab, and now you're just along for the ride until you close it.
People are totally wrong , today I've just spent a fortune and will cost me money monthly for a Dedi and a Domain to set up a autopatcher.
I seriously don't care about making money!
honestly people just jump to conclusions and don't even give new GM's a chance to try and learn and make a good server.
i will honestly take all donations away from the server if I have to in order to be allowed to have my links posted. !
@Tai I feel like I have just been discredited from the get go because of the iceman issue witch is now obviously solved.
@Tai please message me personally and lets sort this out its unfair I have been totally ****ed over because of all this ive went the right way about dealing with it in contacting Iceman Directly and we have cleared the issue. :cautious:

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
People are totally wrong , today I've just spent a fortune and will cost me money monthly for a Dedi and a Domain to set up a autopatcher.
I seriously don't care about making money!
honestly people just jump to conclusions and don't even give new GM's a chance to try and learn and make a good server.
i will honestly take all donations away from the server if I have to in order to be allowed to have my links posted. !
@Tai I feel like I have just been discredited from the get go because of the iceman issue witch is now obviously solved.
@Tai please message me personally and lets sort this out its unfair I have been totally ****ed over because of all this ive went the right way about dealing with it in contacting Iceman Directly and we have cleared the issue. :cautious:
this is connor some old player and doantion player was play DZ server before i just today know this him after he talk to me in FB and he was ask about good dedi and good website to pay for hes server and asked me some few help with this to set him autopatcher this man not have to get money from this server as i know him he litile rich person from long time

hope he can learn from 0 as i told him to start work in new files and open crystal source better to start with someone work
hope this be make ppl learn not play any new server they not know the GM's on it 100% as we seen this days lots of cow servers

connor mate gl and hope you lesn to me and start your own files after this all

Reactions: 420GM and Jev

420GM

CONNOR
Mar 7, 2021
UK Newcastle
this is connor some old player and doantion player was play DZ server before i just today know this him after he talk to me in FB and he was ask about good dedi and good website to pay for hes server and asked me some few help with this to set him autopatcher this man not have to get money from this server as i know him he litile rich person from long time

hope he can learn from 0 as i told him to start work in new files and open crystal source better to start with someone work
hope this be make ppl learn not play any new server they not know the GM's on it 100% as we seen this days lots of cow servers

connor mate gl and hope you lesn to me and start your own files after this all
thanks Mousa mate :)

Reactions: Jev

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Maybe do a actual server ad to convince other wise? Unsure what you are wanting people to * download and try* when there is absolute 0 screenshots or information. you say you have been working hard on the files ect. But lets be honest you would of took more consideration into the server ad its self as its complete none existent just words. Am sure like my self and others have just clicked on the post and clicked off without even reading anything. If you want to convince the admins that its not a cashcow take maybe 1 hour or two on your ad? honestly mind blown the fact you released this 1 hour and 30min before the server went live with that ad tbh lol gl!

Reactions: Tai and 420GM

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Maybe do a actual server ad to convince other wise? Unsure what you are wanting people to * download and try* when there is absolute 0 screenshots or information. you say you have been working hard on the files ect. But lets be honest you would of took more consideration into the server ad its self as its complete none existent just words. Am sure like my self and others have just clicked on the post and clicked off without even reading anything. If you want to convince the admins that its not a cashcow take maybe 1 hour or two on your ad? honestly mind blown the fact you released this 1 hour and 30min before the server went live with that ad tbh lol gl!
I have spoken to Connor about re doing the advert from scratch. I believe it's in the works.

420GM

CONNOR
Mar 7, 2021
UK Newcastle
I get your point, it was in testing for around 3 weeks and wasn't going to even post it on LOMCN but decided just before LIVE to give it a try.
I will be making a new server add later today with the autopatcher info ect.
Hopefully this time I wont get my links removed :)

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
tbh coming from someone who is also new to server creation and learning about these files, i started from fresh because i have 0 interest in being seen as someone who is only in it for a quick buck, i have put alot of time into my client and had very minimal code work done other than some simple things, a few days ago someone who will currently remain namesless unless when he sees this he names himself gave me his source with all HIS hard work in and i could easily spend a week polishing MY db and open a pretty good server however, this is HIS work and i intend on growing on it until i know i have a server well worth releasing in my eyes, The fact its seems like you've had the files dropped on you and you've thrown it straight open , no effort on ad, bank details on a npc makes me not only not want to play it but also see it as nothing but a Cash cow, you seem adamant that you havent intended that but your actions show the complete opposite,

just thought id add my 2 cence XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.