Mir 2 Odyssey - Open Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2013
good luck hank! someone sent me the download link but couldnt get the game to work, no biggie as i was going to take a pass. but really liked your work on other server so hope this does great

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
good luck hank! someone sent me the download link but couldnt get the game to work, no biggie as i was going to take a pass. but really liked your work on other server so hope this does great
If you ever want to get on, just drop one us a PM n we will help you.

DarkSacred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2014
Going to give this a go :)

Any specifics on the current EXP, Drop and Gold rates for testing vs the rates that will be used on the live server?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Going to give this a go :)

Any specifics on the current EXP, Drop and Gold rates for testing vs the rates that will be used on the live server?
live rates atm (they have constantly been adjusted in beta)
From start of beta though quest EXP has had some nerfs

We are going live soon (date will be announced when I finish the advert - see you in 2025)
But yeah we are just getting any additional feedback while we work on some bits on the back end.

We are also adding in a nice feature before we turn off ready for live (all items have a chance to drop as different grades) + Quality Orbs

Status
Not open for further replies.