Legend of Mir - Odyssey

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
AdvertNew.png

Download and Discord links

Last edited:

UnDeRTaKeR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2014
Jordan
good luck mate , i will give it a go when its online
just a question : is it high rate server ? coz i didnt see it as well
and i hope it is ;)

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
will this be live on the 30th i assume or could this be delayed or early

FloppyQ

LOMCN Member
May 12, 2020
Looks great! I'll be there on Friday.

Doesn't seem to be any obvious DL link on the website btw.

Slaughterhouse

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2016
any chance we can create an account before it goes live? wanna be ale to come home tonight and just log in lol

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
any chance we can create an account before it goes live? wanna be ale to come home tonight and just log in lol

Posted by Light on the discord

Launch day is here!!

We are opening the gates at 6PM today for account creations / you can log in (you will be stuck in a holding pen until 7pm!) - but allows you to configure the client how you want it and what not, and get ready to go!

Again, please get the client downloaded ASAP as once the server goes live, we may not be able to assist as quickly as we want to, as we will be closely monitoring the server and such to make sure it goes as smooth as possible.

If there are any crashes, we will look to remedy them as quickly as we can, if it isn't a clear cut issue and needs more testing we may 'disable' the cause until we find a resolution so that launch day doesn't continuously have hiccups from the same problem

As always, we hope you have a ton of fun, but also please be patient if we do hit any bumps in the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.