smoochy boys on tour

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I don’t even know what he ‘did’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He advertised one of Remedi's servers as his own because Remedi wasn't allowed to do it then after scamming people.

I don't know but after writing this comment I feel we should change Wummy's rank. That underscore doesn't look good at all. It shouldn't be green, just plain gray, as he's no loyal member.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I know that most titles are automatically placed (by time) like dedicated.
But surely having dedicated memeber on the same name that’s a known cheater or scammer should have their dedicated memeber status removed completely.

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
I know that most titles are automatically placed (by time) like dedicated.
But surely having dedicated memeber on the same name that’s a known cheater or scammer should have their dedicated memeber status removed completely.
Just cause u only joined lomcn recently and started ass licking every1 dnt be jealous that u don't have title's <3

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Hmm dunno. I think you can be a dedicated member of legend of mir but doesn't mean I will trust you with my wallet or my turkey sandwhich.

Think dedicated is more amount of time investment compared to honourable

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
No rank means anything. Its what the admins have given. I mean lets be real if we go off rank chriz wittin ect should be deleted / line through no? artificial is a prime example? plain basic server . ignored players feedback. they let people openly cheat cause didnt want to disturb the uc. items being dupped. what else refine also? glad i quit when i did but if we are going to to talk about people having lines ect then ... But if it was a new member on the other hand or a lined player it would be different? People should not take names into consideration unless they are a actualy lomcn staff member or admin even then.. The fact gms let players cheat to con people out of the fake uc with fishing mining ect. to me is much worse than some guy who tried to use a cheat ******* 8 years ago compared to the guys who LET people cheat. the screen shot of chriz reply saying we knew they was cheating and did nothing. laughable.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Just cause u only joined lomcn recently and started ass licking every1 dnt be jealous that u don't have title's

First: Didn’t recently joined. Joined back in 2010

Second: I have a title

Don’t see how I’ve arse licked at all but yea sure.

You only have a title because you’ve had the same account for x amount of years. Doesn’t mean anything really.
Oh my bad you have two titles. Untrusted too. Well I guess you have earned your titles.

Says the untrusted member 😂