EuroReborn - The Highest Definition

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
UI nice, mobs and chars not so much.

The new mobs look like less contrasty versions of the old ones and those oversized char select panel avatars look too artificial (nothing to do with the server of that name), like 3d sprite modeling, looking too much like they just stepped out from barbers shop and with facial expression of boys who sat in front benches in school, came out at the top of their class and after that got some safe middle class jobs... certainly they don't look like some fighters.

Are you ok?

• Haha
Reactions: Tai and Pusha

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
UI nice, mobs and chars not so much.

The new mobs look like less contrasty versions of the old ones and those oversized char select panel avatars look too artificial (nothing to do with the server of that name), like 3d sprite modeling, looking too much like they just stepped out from barbers shop and with facial expression of boys who sat in front benches in school, came out at the top of their class and after that got some safe middle class jobs... certainly they don't look like some fighters.
That's some crazy analogy!

Looking cool and im looking forward to giving it a try, hoping the problems with player interaction will be ironed out in this iteration.

/Hole

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sanjian and Pusha

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Amazing work as always mate, looks really sleek!

Be interesting to see stuff in action when I get chance

Reactions: Sanjian and Jev

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
This is what Mir 4 should've been, not that thing @Martyn plays 24/7.
and I'm still utter **** on it...

Baby Reaction GIF

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
That's some crazy analogy!

Looking cool and im looking forward to giving it a try, hoping the problems with player interaction will be ironed out in this iteration.

/Hole

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
yes it will be better because i wont be on discord, i get passionate and take critisism to heart so this time round ill only be involved in the bugs section and possibly have someone filter the suggestions for me so i know what to look at.

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
yes it will be better because i wont be on discord, i get passionate and take critisism to heart so this time round ill only be involved in the bugs section and possibly have someone filter the suggestions for me so i know what to look at.
Discord has ruined Mir servers in the past imo, at least with forum posts they are always a lot more thought out and constructive criticism.

Reactions: zivanovic99 and Tai

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
what about a section on lomcn discord? would solve about 40% of the toxicity haha (maybe). As we can make it so people need to sync accounts on lomcn to be able to post?

Reactions: IHaveALongName

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
what about a section on lomcn discord? would solve about 40% of the toxicity haha (maybe). As we can make it so people need to sync accounts on lomcn to be able to post?
i want to avoid having too many places to update with info if possible, the discord i have is years old now and i have the forum, tbh those 2 are enough for me

Reactions: Martyn

GeluMir3

LOMCN Rookie
Mar 25, 2020
1634032244469-png.26470

I'm assuming you can't actually use the arrows to give a 3D view of your character in the character window?