Servers?

smoochy boys on tour

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
EU21 - 100k warrior. message me if you want to come to our clan.
Server moves are at the end of the month, servers will change a lot as people move around.

Be good to get all the people on LOMCN into the same server to dominate, we'll need a main, feeder and casual clan most likely.
You can't win a server without alliances.

ps. I also have an XDRACO Epic :D
Think most and pretty deep into their own servers and waiting for the swap on 30th, shout me where you're going i'm down to be in a LOMCN clan im online daily for like 10hrs and rest my char is afk lvling or mining

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Think most and pretty deep into their own servers and waiting for the swap on 30th, shout me where you're going i'm down to be in a LOMCN clan im online daily for like 10hrs and rest my char is afk lvling or mining
ye everyones trapped atm, got to make the best of what you have, but come 30th we'll be able to make some strong clans

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
we've bought another clan on EU21 to make space for people that move over, we have allies with spanish atm but would rather ditch them for better uk alliance
Yeah sounds good, we can move on the 1st eu21 opened 2nd sept

Pez

twitch.tv/the_pez
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2010
I've never once touched crypto in my life but its pretty simple to get Draco out took me 2 minutes to figure it out, Draco to Wemix in the Wemix app then send wemix can be cashed out by muliples places, Wemix is actually doing quite good at the minute. Nothing dodgy about it at all.

Some dude on EU11, with 5 characters in Snake Valley 3F mining 24/7 and hes making like 200-300quid a week.

That must be such a sad existence for just £200-300

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Well i mean Mir4 has automine, all he has to do is check every 12-24 hours to see if hes been pked and if he has re-set them, its literally free weekly money.

Theres people like Wizardsleeve who has like 113% mining bonus or something and can mine a ore every 5 seconds but he just plays the game but the point is there probably some high levels out their farming making serious money with them bonus mining stats.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015

Are you assuming that's his only income?

If it's automated that is 13k a year extra in income. Pretty good side hustle.

Pez

twitch.tv/the_pez
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2010
Are you assuming that's his only income?

If it's automated that is 13k a year extra in income. Pretty good side hustle.
Yeah, because i'm thinking there must be a bag limit or something that requires some manual intervention every couple of hours.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Yeah, because i'm thinking there must be a bag limit or something that requires some manual intervention every couple of hours.

DarkSteel isn't an item that uses a slot, it's like Gold in Mir2, if you conquest for mining is up high you can have silly amounts of darksteel, all he has to do is check his accounts every so often to make sure they're not pked. Not bad for keeping some devices running, although getting all them chars to snake valley must of been painful xD

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
They got bots that teleport from darksteel ore to darksteel ore. If you try to attack them they teleport right away.

serpega

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 4, 2014
we've bought another clan on EU21 to make space for people that move over, we have allies with spanish atm but would rather ditch them for better uk alliance
Maybe your spanish allies are reading this forum.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
but do any off you own a valley is my question if not there is no point swapping servers for me as server im in we own all valleys

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
Not that you all want to cross the pond but we've got a pretty decent English population on NA122. Accidentally found myself upon it due to a guy on NA83.. fellow let me know of a streamer that was trying to amass an English high tempo crowd on NA122. Seems to be working..ish. Clan's name is UnitedForce/UnitedWar/UnitedVision.. fancy they could have just numbered it like everyone else.. but it works. Plus I'm partial the name personally lol

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Just about to ding 40 on EU21, solo playing atm though. Happy to switch to 11 or stay on 21, just want a few active english speakers lol.