Diablo Immortal

Join Discord

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
So, nows it’s confirm to be completely cross-play and carry’s over what ever you play on mobile/tablet/PC iOS android windows, anyone here going to be playing come June 2nd? Ngl I’m pretty excited to smash it out on my phone at work n on the move then jump back in on the PC when I get home!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Loved Diablo 3, so might give this a go.
Guessing it is going to be very similar? Hopefully anyway!

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
I'll deffo give this a whirl.
No ps5?
Its a mobile game.

Its fun but its gonna cost you if you want to push later content. Don't expect to compete or even be close to the whales in pve or pvp the pay wall puts a hard stop to progress during the beta it was impossible to awakening gems with out forking out money hopefully that changes but its blizzard i highly doubt it.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Its a mobile game.

Its fun but its gonna cost you if you want to push later content. Don't expect to compete or even be close to the whales in pve or pvp the pay wall puts a hard stop to progress during the beta it was impossible to awakening gems with out forking out money hopefully that changes but its blizzard i highly doubt it.

There’s been loads of changes since then bud, it’s not so P2W anymore due to the fact they released it for PC aswell and made it fully cross play between all platforms, hence the jump to over 30million+ preregisters.

This is a good watch, and his channel is on point with anything Diablo immortal.

I'll deffo give this a whirl.
No ps5?

Console not yet, there’s talks but at the moment it’s only fully cross play between iOS Android Windows. Phone/Tablet/PC

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Did an update and my phones compatible now. I think it's going to have several servers so might be worth all joining the same one

Reactions: deano13

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
after watching the video the pvp side is very heavily p2w.. but its mobile so i expect them to make money somehow ^^

I see the original video without this guy's commentary added. But to be fair, this was all based on how things were in the beta. Since then, they've already announced that free players can find materials to craft these legendary crests which in turn give you that chance of finding 5 star legendary gems. It's no longer behind a paywall. You can be completely free and still get there eventually.

• Love
Reactions: Sanjian

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
Me and afew pals have set up a discord if anyones interested in playing/needing groups for raids/dungeons etc etc gis a dm and I’ll send you an invite 👍🏻

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
Mine is currently waiting in a queue. Mine has said "pending" for the last 20 mins, I'm guessing it's busy. Lots of mixed reviews on this already from people who have been playing it.
However, I'm going to give it a try first over listening to others reviews on this.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Completely unplayable for me on mobile. They're aware of the problem caused by certain chip sets. Hopefully fixed soon

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

Yet more p2w bullshit. who said it had changed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the games banned in Belgium and Holland that's all you need to know about the game.

The sad thing is its like an abusive relationship at this point, you have been abused so much over the years you think its acceptable and normal so you keep feeding the beast thinking things will get better.

Reactions: FloppyQ

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
DI is one of the most pay 2 win games in history. I watched a recent indepth video and to get all max 5 star gems with 2x 5 star and 3x 2 star (basically min maxed gear) it would cost 6 figures. Of course it only affects pvp and i dont really plan on pvping anyway so im not too bothered.