[Custom] Sapphire Server - 8th July 2022 - 18:00 UTC

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Very cool, I hope it has most of the QoL changes that Marble had for Sins, such as Flash Dash applying automatically

Reactions: ventus

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Banning bots and rmt this time? or will it be a ffa like zircon

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Does the email need some confirmation or can I use a fake one?

Edit: Answer is it needs to work, I bow out.

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Banning bots and rmt this time? or will it be a ffa like zircon

Has never, will never and can never be done, on any server lol. Since almost the entire remaining player base of this game do it in some form or another.

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
Has never, will never and can never be done, on any server lol. Since almost the entire remaining player base of this game do it in some form or another.
Sounds like an admission of guilt. Ban plz.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Stop tal
Stop talking utter ******* bollocks you wet noodle. We all know who the same 10/20 people are botting on every server. We all know the same few people selling gold. It's not hard to stop it's just laziness.

No wonder the games in such a **** hole

Without banning bots and gold sellers it's just another server to pass up on no **** can keep up with afk leveling 18 hours a day.

Reactions: Helloyou

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Stop tal

Stop talking utter ******* bollocks you wet noodle. We all know who the same 10/20 people are botting on every server. We all know the same few people selling gold. It's not hard to stop it's just laziness.

No wonder the games in such a **** hole

Without banning bots and gold sellers it's just another server to pass up on no **** can keep up with afk leveling 18 hours a day.

10/20? Yikes lol.

That covers LESS than the amount of people I know are doing it within a single guild....you think the other top guilds don't do it :D That doesn't even include the sly gold selling between guilds lol.

Add that to the £1/hour paid levelers, the macro levelers and multi-account users...If you ban them all, the server won't have anyone playing.

You may have been away for a while...but this is what servers are now.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
10/20? Yikes lol.

That covers LESS than the amount of people I know are doing it within a single guild....you think the other top guilds don't do it :D That doesn't even include the sly gold selling between guilds lol.

Add that to the £1/hour paid levelers, the macro levelers and multi-account users...If you ban them all, the server won't have anyone playing.

You may have been away for a while...but this is what servers are now.
People smoke crack I guess we should join in and make it the new normal. Stop being such a ******* retard. 🙈

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
People smoke crack I guess we should join in and make it the new normal. Stop being such a ******* retard. 🙈

Think I like it? It's just how it is lol. Enough of the remaining players do it, that the narrative is controlled by it. Not sure exactly how you are finding this hard to understand.

Aside from the fact that it's impossible to prove RMT anyway...and blocking paid levelers you would have to ban multi-accounts which will catch half the server in the cross fire.

No players, no money, no server...this is reality. I'll be a retard, if that means i'm not in denial lol.

Enough spamming, play how it is, or just give up the addiction!

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Shut up and play if not dip, we know everyone bots and **** oh well, Mir communities dying slowly just enjoy the servers while they last

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Shut up and play if not dip, we know everyone bots and **** oh well, Mir communities dying slowly just enjoy the servers while they last
how can you enjoy something your slowly killing off? your one of the main rats thats the problem

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
how can you enjoy something your slowly killing off? your one of the main rats thats the problem
what am i doing tho? im playing and enjoying it. how is that killing it off xd