Request A bit of info needed for an old school player

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I've seen many backdoors on these files and the PvP there is always unbalanced, warriors suck and I happen to be main warrior class.
Never seen any backdoors in the open source crystal which everyone has been talking about or are you talking about some files that get handed around more than a bank note?

xXxLegendxXx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 26, 2019
Is this not down to the server owners rather than the files?
You talk out of yer backside.
Im not sure i played a crystal server once and there was this bug where u could buy back items for 0 gold so i made infinite gold, this is what i mean :D

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Im not sure i played a crystal server once and there was this bug where u could buy back items for 0 gold so i made infinite gold, this is what i mean :D
That would be an issue with someone's database so not an issue with the actual open source which comes with no database. Way too far back to be my database release also.

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
Is Jamie still about that owned Mir revenge ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
Are you fuking serious. That’s crazy. He used to be one of my observers before he made Mir revenge

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Are you fuking serious. That’s crazy. He used to be one of my observers before he made Mir revenge

IIRC yeah, unless LoMCN staff know otherwise but that's what I've heard he's banned for

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
Any other old school players still around. I will need some testers soon for my server lol.

Reactions: marvel.forfun

Mazza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2013
is there a server where Hallucination works? Anyone got Battleground to work? Last one I saw that was close was ojn one of Ben's

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
is there a server where Hallucination works? Anyone got Battleground to work? Last one I saw that was close was ojn one of Ben's
Are you referring to the tao skill?

I never really saw Battleground on USA or other servers.

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
Bg was amazing. Only used it I think once or twice as we gave up after people used to pk us outside to get the (orbs..? Can’t remember what was needed lol)
It was hard af

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Bg was amazing. Only used it I think once or twice as we gave up after people used to pk us outside to get the (orbs..? Can’t remember what was needed lol)
It was hard af

The good old days of Pk including those grief players like PeeUOff, PaleRider, Tokgaoa and Dinsdale making everyone red.

They lived solely to grief play lol.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Pretty sure Artificial has BG.

As far as I'm aware, Hallu is a working spell on most servers?

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Pretty sure Artificial has BG.

As far as I'm aware, Hallu is a working spell on most servers?
It's a spell for taoists.

The taoist launches this on a monster, if able to at his level and if hallucination is successful, that monster will then attack another monster.

It was very good on archers in the caves as you would evade their ranged attacks.

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
I remember one guy lived in the likes of oma cave and mineral mines With his fire blood sword destroying everyone that went in there in the dark. Lool

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
I remember one guy lived in the likes of oma cave and mineral mines With his fire blood sword destroying everyone that went in there in the dark. Lool

Not OO1 was it by any chance?

There were archers who prevented red players entering Oma Cave but in Mineral Mines, there was a lot of killers who were fun to chase around.

After I left Euro, I tried to go as red as I could to avoid ever coming back lol.

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
Is there not a back way into oma though afaik or was that stone cave