Zentaur [Discussion]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
unknown.png

Team : zedina (GMzed), @DjDarkBoyZ (Wincha)
Discord Manager: IceToast

Discord Link : https://discord.gg/jmhnyueB8Z
Download Link : TBA
YouTube : TBA

Exp : Custom (Curve)
Drop : Custom (Curve)
Monster Respawn : Custom ( Based on Map Events / Map Objectives )

Three Class Server ( No Assassin )
- Warrior
- Wizard
- Taoist

war.png

22.png

33.png

Reworked Interface
- Adjusted interface and textures.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Experience / Drop / Gold
- Monster's Level has been adjusted based on a specific progression
- Exp / Drop / Gold Curve has been added, therefor based on the Difference between you and Monster's Level, you either gain additional experience or loss certain % of experience.

Example 1
unknown.png

Example 2

unknown.png

Items and Drops changes
- Items now on drop has a Grade(Rarity) Roll

GradeRolls.gif

- Drops Lists been reworked based on a custom mixture between Ignis and my previous 3.55 Zentaur Server, with major changes so you can either hunt a rare item on monster map monsters or you can hunt for Subs or Bosses, the % chance differs based on the order specified.

Map Changes
- Map objectives has been added to the game - based on on kill of a monster, a certain amount of contribution will be applied to the total map objective
once the objective is completed, the map will provide an reward to everyone (usually is Map Buff so its fair for all in the map)

unknown.png

Fame Points
- On each Sub or Boss you shall kill, you will receive a random Fame Points amount on your character.
this value is between a Min and Max between the Sub/Boss Rank and Difficulty

unknown.png

Hierarchy Titles
- Based on Levels and Fame Points amount, you can unlock noble titles which are rewarding the owner of the title with Stats.

HierarchyTitles.gif

When some one is going to achieve an Hierarchy Title - everyone celebrates (or trolls) as Server will launch an Global Announcement

unknown.png

Enraged Spawns ( Map Events )
- Based on killing amount of monsters on maps, there will be announcements in the chat that an Enraged monster is spawned.
- Enraged (E) monsters have x5 drop list than original list and additional drops.

unknown.png

Group System
- Certain reworks on UI
- Major rework based on the splitting of % EXP/DROP/GOLD ( Moved splitting of exp/drop/gold on Group Buff and now the Base is inflicted for example down bellow you will see Group Buff with Group Experience Rate 70%, this means you will have 70% experience of the base in a group of 2 - is subject to adjustments and changes although )

GroupSystem2.gif

Level Rewards System
- Level 1 - 33 you shall receive essential books through the Mail Box
- Removed Level 4 ++ Option to Level Skills through books.

unknown.png

Gems / Orbs
- Added to the game, will drop through Bosses, chance to break item, will also trigger an server message when you break an item higher than grade/rarity of Epic+

unknown.png

Enhanced Marketplace
- Additional filters based on Stats, Advantages and Item Level ASC/DEC

unknown.png

Hunting Logs
- Track your achievements / steps / monster kills
- Rewards of Transmogs and permanent Hunting Buff
HuntingLog.gif

Crafting
- Right now is tad bit poor but will be improved based on game progression

unknown.png

Vortex System
- Certain maps allow to save your current position that you can return back
( PvP Maps like TeamWar, Prajna Island and Level 2+ Floors of Dungeons doesn't allow map location save )

VortexList.gif

Horse System
- Take care of your horse further more, now you can provide to your lovable horsey Carrots , Sugar , Hay
- Take care of it by leveling it so you can equip possibility to carry on more stuff in the saddle

HorseSystem1.gif

Horse_System_2.gif

Mir Atlas
- Due to the custom drops and stuff like that, I believe that Mir Atlas is needed in order to provide aid to the users.
- Max GradeRoll an Item can be dropped can also be seen on MirAtlas through the Item Colour

MirAtlas.gif

Companion System
- What I disliked the most is how players tend to AFK in SZ for Companion EXP:
Now Companion EXP is gained per killing monsters in maps.
- Additional Filters, Space and UI Reworks has been done.

CompanionSystem.gif

Guild System / Flag
- Contribution % capped at 20%
- Reworked Guild Level - Reward Stats
- Fixed some issues regarding Guild Flag drawings

GuilldLevelandFlag.gif

GameShop
- There's no Tonics that will increment the Stats of class/character.
- Focused around QoL / Utility / Functions
- Most GameShop stuff are one time purchase only or last for quite some time with exception of Bottles of Experience / Drop / Gold (+15% for 3 Hours , and No, there will NOT be dumb prices like 2gbp)

GameShop.gif

Mythical Totems
Randomly spawned across large maps.
Finding them will provide to you a random rolled buff ( random min max stat, random duration, random alive timer on totem)

unknown.png

Subs/Bosses AI Rework
- Currently Subs now have a new behaviour AI ( Deffensive , Offensive , Fear, Wrath, Normal )
Each behaviour has specific effect on top of monster when triggered.

unknown.png

Mir Games
- Find GamePass as Drop from one of Higher Tiers bosses and you can innitiate one of the Mir Games ( Prajna Island NPC )
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

Game News
- Now beside the normal Discord Patch Notes / News, Zentaur has a news system where you can see in game what has been changed/updated.
unknown.png

Weapon Refine
- Cooldown moved from Inside the Refine List to Weapon itself
For example if you select the refine type of 6 Hours, you will be able to retrieve the weapon from Refine in 60seconds, however if the Weapon is Successfully Refine, you will have 6 Hours Next Refine Cooldown in the Weapon.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Other
- Removed Dis from Random Stats Roll / Grade Roll on Items
- ADV against monsters attack is now 5%
- ADV in PVP is now 0%
- Items have Limit of 3 Gems/Orbs added.
- Wedding Buff ( Now being in a group with your spouse will grant additional 5% exp/drop/gold )

- Advert will be updated day by day, there is some stuff that is in pending to be completed and added to the advert.

Thank you so much.​

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
United Arab Emirates
First of all I would like to thanks Zedina for giving this mir community a worth playing zircon mir experience.

Server is a must to play with new game experience, maps, items, codex, and much more with balanced PVP. With the new addition of SINs it make more promising.

Really appreciate Zedina hard work, updates and new content which he is giving to the server.

Hoping you will continue like that and make the server more fun for the mir community.

/Inferno

• Love
Reactions: zedina

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
oh zedina still alive and making mir servers
congrats
what a cool looking server xD

• Haha

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
United Arab Emirates
oh zedina still alive and making mir servers
congrats
what a cool looking server xD
Yeah every server he makes shows the quality. Server is fun to play with user count +100.

Easy to get +55 / 60 with catchup mechanics.

Too much pvp going around, guild wars and battle grounds.

@zedina has really worked hard for this server, continuous updates, fixes and new content. Not to mention the sins which he added in the game (which needed a-lot of fixes, which he has done and is doing)

ENJOYING the server and want more people to join.

Only issue atm is the level cap after 70, for which I hope he will make soft / hard cap after 70 very soon.

Best of all he listens to the people and the community.

Keep the good work !

/Inferno

Reactions: Sanjian

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Yeah every server he makes shows the quality. Server is fun to play with user count +100.

Easy to get +55 / 60 with catchup mechanics.

Too much pvp going around, guild wars and battle grounds.

@zedina has really worked hard for this server, continuous updates, fixes and new content. Not to mention the sins which he added in the game (which needed a-lot of fixes, which he has done and is doing)

ENJOYING the server and want more people to join.

Only issue atm is the level cap after 70, for which I hope he will make soft / hard cap after 70 very soon.

Best of all he listens to the people and the community.

Keep the good work !

/Inferno
Will push a big patch around this week which includes the cap lift.

New systems, monk etc.

unknown.png

• Love
Reactions: Voya and checkra1n

Fleshwerk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
N. Ireland
Having not played Mir3 since zircon v1 I've been on Zentaur for just over a week now & it's great fun. Loads of little systems to chip away at through regular playing. Gameshop is very fair + GM is active and adding regular content 👌

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
United Arab Emirates
Having not played Mir3 since zircon v1 I've been on Zentaur for just over a week now & it's great fun. Loads of little systems to chip away at through regular playing. Gameshop is very fair + GM is active and adding regular content 👌
Yeah beside being busy in his real life, job and family he is bringing regular and good updates for the server. Best of all he listens to his players and their feeds back. Game Shop is also fair and well balanced.

More updates coming from him.

Join the server and have fun !

• Love

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Yeah beside being busy in his real life, job and family he is bringing regular and good updates for the server. Best of all he listens to his players and their feeds back. Game Shop is also fair and well balanced.

More updates coming from him.

Join the server and have fun !
any download link please

Reactions: checkra1n

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Kind of tempted to make a return, for some casual mir.
Not played for quite some time now. No idea what level I got to. I was grinding away in ST (I think?).
Will I be stuck in here still for a few levels or are any new areas viable?

Warrior.

• Love

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
United Arab Emirates
Not played for quite some time now. No idea what level I got to. I was grinding away in ST (I think?).

Warrior.
There is new map for starters from level 1 to 68 - starter kit in game (will be 70 after reboot today)

Also have the option to hunt in ST/FI/Aqua maps (exp boosted)

After 70 SDV/SDT and tombs maps are also there.

2 new maps for +75 (@zedina will release a patch today for the fixes)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

Warrior.
First of all thank you @checkra1n for updating the thread.

Second -

Hunting logs been reduced in amounts of monsters to complete per tier.
Experience on SnowTower/Floating Islands/Aquarium has been increased.
Shen Dang Valley and Temple Monsters Attack Power and Defence got reduced a lot to provide an decent location between Aquarium and Taishan Tombs to farm Tier 4 Kit.
Codex has also been added.
Level 59 and Tier 4 Kit drop rate has been increased in order to provide a better chance to new and returning players to catch up.

Theres two new maps that @checkra1n mentioned for High Levels.

Currently investing a part of the time for patches to provide a better chance for returning/new players to have a decent chance at the top.
Orc Province (1-70 Map) has been added along with starter kit. If you are a returning player can enter it from Prajna Village Teleport Stone.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
First of all thank you @checkra1n for updating the thread.

Second -

Hunting logs been reduced in amounts of monsters to complete per tier.
Experience on SnowTower/Floating Islands/Aquarium has been increased.
Shen Dang Valley and Temple Monsters Attack Power and Defence got reduced a lot to provide an decent location between Aquarium and Taishan Tombs to farm Tier 4 Kit.
Codex has also been added.
Level 59 and Tier 4 Kit drop rate has been increased in order to provide a better chance to new and returning players to catch up.

Theres two new maps that @checkra1n mentioned for High Levels.

Currently investing a part of the time for patches to provide a better chance for returning/new players to have a decent chance at the top.
Orc Province (1-70 Map) has been added along with starter kit. If you are a returning player can enter it from Prajna Village Teleport Stone.
Might jump on tonight if I get chance and have a look.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
United Arab Emirates

Christmas Event is ON

Santa Armor / Santa Boots / Santa Hat in game for snow balls (with good status)
0780FE77-AFF7-473B-8EE4-465C8FE398B4.png

New map (Mystery Ship) will drop necklace parts for Chaos/life/Death/Cosmos
D1A91FFF-E190-4690-B2AC-D8C4A904EDC0.png

ECA45870-EAA7-464E-91A0-52D772E293F2.png

B9856A48-25B4-403F-9D37-FD6B4EE13902.png

New bosses in Mines / WI
318A90A5-AA82-4AF1-A012-FDC6B2269087.png

745EE27E-D528-4CF6-8186-AAAB277553CC.png

New daily quest (will give FPs)
36FB2406-6B8F-4943-8B23-75E47E4512AD.png

Hunter Buff (max status for 3 hours, can be achieved by killing bosses/subs and mobs)
3FC150B5-6E49-4DA3-A0C8-A148234C9809.png

New Rage system (max status for 10 minutes, can be achieved by killing bosses/subs)
F23E3B2C-78C6-44F6-9428-576529E06138.png

And much more in game and more to come in few days patch. Good time to catch the ratings with santa kit.

Keep the good work @zedina

/Inferno

Attachments

• 42225F43-3252-4BBD-913A-6CBBF660A568.png
    42225F43-3252-4BBD-913A-6CBBF660A568.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 2
  • E025E5D2-115D-4019-BDBF-727EB7B5ACEC.png
    E025E5D2-115D-4019-BDBF-727EB7B5ACEC.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 153BF835-CCDA-433D-A9C1-655D65D15D4B.png
    153BF835-CCDA-433D-A9C1-655D65D15D4B.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 2