Asian cup for the 2nd time IN A ROW!!

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Are we not going to talk about the historical performance Qatar has made in football? Winning every match in asian tournaments ever since 2019 and holding the Asian Champions title for the 2nd time in a row with the amount of superstars in every rivalry nation teams playing in europe leagues from all over the continent… players like Son Heung-min Tottenham Spurs(england) korean player and Sardar Azmoun Rome(italy) Iranian player and Lee Kang-in PSG(france) korean player and the list goes on!

I’d also like to congrats every qatari in this forum and every Jordanian aswell specifically @TheOnlyOne for reaching their first ever finals in asian football tournament in a historical performance after beating south korea 2-0 WAY TO GO JORDAN!! and better luck next time!

WHAT A NIGHT!

p.s:
I will ignore your comment if you call football soccer

• Love
Reactions: Omnibus

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Money talks my friend.

You only have to look at the historical scandal behind FIFA to see the power and influence it can hold.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
your saying our national team players had 0 efforts? Hmmm interesting.. does that justify 2019 title winning aswell?

Becareful before answering as i have came prepared my friend :p
Post automatically merged:

Money talks my friend.

You only have to look at the historical scandal behind FIFA to see the power and influence it can hold.
Quite depressing when you only reply with money talks and disappear with no justification really that kind of kills the fun of forums in my opinion,

That being said, anyone else have an opinion on our hatrick scorer Akram Afif having the last name of “ FIFA “ spelled backwards? Ok thank you moving on! 😂😍

Last edited:
Reactions: Omnibus

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
your saying our national team players had 0 efforts? Hmmm interesting.. does that justify 2019 title winning aswell?

Quite depressing when you only reply with money talks and disappear with no justification really that kind of kills the fun of forums in my opinion,

That being said, anyone else have an opinion on our hatrick scorer Akram Afif having the last name of “ FIFA “ spelled backwards? Ok thank you moving on! 😂😍
Farmers league bro.

Drop Qatar in Prem or La Liga i'd be surprised if they didnt get relegated

Reactions: Pusha and Slipmatt

Slipmatt

Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham

Disappeared? Bro I took my daughter out on her bike hahaha! Do you think I live on these forums? It's clear to see most of my comments are late at night :ROFLMAO:

The team is playing against others that have no real competitiveness lmao. Don't even try and compare that competition with big time competitions such as CL, Europa, WC.

Never heard anyone boast about winning the Asian Cup. Plod along my friend.

Edit: Just also want to put out there that there is literally no decent player within that squad. The only notable player is Afif, and even then he would probably only make it into the Championship (2nd Tier) in England.

You just can't compare the Qatar squad, or the Asian Cup to the PL or European teams and their competitions. I mean jesus christ, the only reason they were in the last World Cup was because they bought their way into hosting it.

Last edited:

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
I watch a documentary awhile back saying half the Qatar team where basically fast tracked citizenship for football, some from Egypt, Iraq and other places.

Either way gg.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Disappeared? Bro I took my daughter out on her bike hahaha! Do you think I live on these forums? It's clear to see most of my comments are late at night :ROFLMAO:

The team is playing against others that have no real competitiveness lmao. Don't even try and compare that competition with big time competitions such as CL, Europa, WC.

Never heard anyone boast about winning the Asian Cup. Plod along my friend.

Edit: Just also want to put out there that there is literally no decent player within that squad. The only notable player is Afif, and even then he would probably only make it into the Championship (2nd Tier) in England.

You just can't compare the Qatar squad, or the Asian Cup to the PL or European teams and their competitions. I mean jesus christ, the only reason they were in the last World Cup was because they bought their way into hosting it.
To be honest i havent compared the qatar national team to PL neither the champions league lol

I clearly was admiring how our national team got the title 2 times in a row (( without having to pro at euro ))

That was a clear example of praising the europe top 5 leagues, also we had the world cup hosted fair and square and have had hosted the best tournament in all kind of aspects

Yet we have ****s like you all over the world that keep abusing and accusing for something we gave out and costed us more than it gave us, cry me a river and support some other team thats not Man United or just stop deviating the subject bro 😎

I watch a documentary awhile back saying half the Qatar team where basically fast tracked citizenship for football, some from Egypt, Iraq and other places.

Either way gg.

Whats wrong with “fast tracked citizenship”?
France players had 0 french players and hey the get to have the world cups bragging rights 😆😎

Slipmatt

Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
To be honest i havent compared the qatar national team to PL neither the champions league lol

I clearly was admiring how our national team got the title 2 times in a row (( without having to pro at euro ))

That was a clear example of praising the europe top 5 leagues, also we had the world cup hosted fair and square and have had hosted the best tournament in all kind of aspects

Yet we have ****s like you all over the world that keep abusing and accusing for something we gave out and costed us more than it gave us, cry me a river and support some other team thats not Man United or just stop deviating the subject bro 😎

Whats wrong with “fast tracked citizenship”?
France players had 0 french players and hey the get to have the world cups bragging rights 😆😎
I respect that Qatar may be your origins and I'm happy that you won the Cup, but you're quite obviously blinded by the bs that your own country/media allows you to believe. There is quite literally reports of evidence of bribery for the host of the World Cup, so yeah, I'm not accusing, I'm just putting the facts out there.

Not sure what I'm meant to have deviated from in honesty, but sure happy for you to highlight that to me.

Just an FYI - I support, and have supported Newcastle United my entire life. Through the god awful times, to the now happier times.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Regardless of the hidden things that happened, I extend my warmest congratulations to our Qatari brothers on winning the Asian Cup.
I also extend my warmest congratulations and blessings to our Jordanian national team for the wonderful achievement they have achieved through their continued effort and effort, and I say to them, God willing, next time will be ours.

I apologize for my late response, as I have been away from the Internet for weeks