Fun findings

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Thought I'd share some of the stuff we've found whilst digging around the source and it's database.

DepartmentUIDDepartmentName
1Program Team
2Graphics Team
3Planning Team
4Directly under the CEO
5Business Team
6etc
7Joymax
8io
9Flero
10Entertainment
11Action Team
12QA
13Beijing Corporation
14Advisory group
15Japanese corporation

JoyMax is a child company of Wemade.

Japanese Corporation_Business Planning
Managing Director
Director
IR Team Leader
outsourced writer
engine parts
representative
director
test phone_1

User Ban Reason
"Abuse of Company and Open Market Store Process"
"Invalid Refund Product Retrieval Notice"
"We have detected a violation of our Operational Policy (Abuse of Company and Open Market Store Process). Your account access will be permanently limited in accordance with our Terms of Use and Operational Policy."
"Spreading false information, acts that violate positive law and order, and disorderly conduct in the respective country"
"Offensive behavior through profanity, obscenity, advertising, etc."
"Causing dispute between users or denouncing all members"
"Spamming in chat or clan forums"
"Interfering with other users' gaming experiences or harassing other users"
"Intentionally interfering with the administrators' game operation"
"Requesting or attempting to request items, resources, personal information, or in-game information by pretending to be a company employee or game administrator"
"Violating the naming convention of our operational policy"
"Disclosing or publishing other users' personal information without their consent"
"Interfering with game operations through advertisements, profiteering purposes, or indecent advertisements unrelated to game services"
"Attempting to scam users"
"Intentionally deceiving and enticing other users in order to make unfair profits using items and resources"
"Trading or attempting to solicit items, resources, characters, or accounts with cash or non-cash assets, or attempting solicitation"
"Entrusting, soliciting, or attempting to entrust the account or character to other users in exchange for cash or non-cash assets so that they can level up the account or character"
"Knowingly abusing a bug resulting in damaging the system, service, or gaming environment"
"Trading or attempting to solicit items, resources, characters, or accounts with items, currencies, characters, or accounts from other games"
"Exploiting a game or service error that affects the game service, including the in-game economy system, the balance, etc."
"Attempting to use an illegal program or a program that is altered"
"Using, creating, circulating, distributing, selling, or soliciting an illegal program"
"Falsifying/altering data or programs related to the game, provided by the company"
Using a program that was illegally altered/falsified or exploiting the game service"
"Circulating, distributing, selling, or soliciting altered/falsified programs to a specified user or an unspecified group of people"
"Using multiple accounts as an organization or a group to illegally exploit the game to profiteer"
"Exploiting the game as an organization by using multiple accounts in a similar pattern (meaningless or similar character names)"
"Making illicit profit by using multiple accounts in a similar pattern within the same or adjacent IP frequencies"
"Attempting or carrying out such activities as gifting, transferring, or trading in-game resources accumulated with multiple accounts to profiteer"
"Using multiple accounts to transfer or collect in-game resources to a specific account"
"Signing in with other users' accounts to harm them"
"Stealing other people's payment methods such as credit cards and mobile phones to purchase items"
"Encouraging, assisting, advertising, circulating, or supporting inappropriate gambling or speculative activities"
"Spreading false or unannounced information to gain profits or to cause confusion or damage"
"Exploiting the system's instability to interfere with other users' gameplay"
"Extracting data related to the game service"
"Engaging in or disclosing ways to make unfair profits by abusing the process provided by the company or open market stores"
"You have been temporarily banned by the administrator."
"Account Suspension"

I'll end up updating this thread when more stuff is found. I want to find the "naughty word" list :kekw:

• Haha
Reactions: エリヤ and Chriz

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
"Extracting data related to the game service"

I guess your gonna get a ban :D

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

blazer21

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 6, 2024
I'll 1 up you.. It appears I got banned on the official, or unofficial not quite sure LOMCN Mir4 Discord!!!!

didn't need to open anything 🔫 pew pew.
I mean, I got banned on official Mir4 by accidentally opening ProcessHacker. I tried to report and make a ticket, but they said I'm using third-party software. It's heartbreaking because I've spent a lot and by just accidentally opening it without checking my in-game activity. They don't care, haha.

Last edited:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
I mean, I got banned on official Mir4 by accidentally opening ProcessHacker. I tried to report and make a ticket, but they said I'm using third-party software. It's heartbreaking because I've spent a lot and by just accidentally opening it without checking my in-game activity. They don't care, haha.
Just ignore him, he's not talking about offcial mir 4, Yea it looks like they had really harsh banning systems in place.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Your fault for spending a stupid amount of money on a cash grab game, but request a refund, I would. I'd tell my bank I've only just noticed transactions I didn't recognise. I mean depending on what sorts of crazy amount of cash you've thrown at it, its likely not to work.

blazer21

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 6, 2024
Your fault for spending a stupid amount of money on a cash grab game, but request a refund, I would. I'd tell my bank I've only just noticed transactions I didn't recognise. I mean depending on what sorts of crazy amount of cash you've thrown at it, its likely not to work.
I already moved on :kekw: but yeah, it’s a slap in my face topping up for a cash grab game. At that time, I really enjoyed the game.