How to make my own movie dvd

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
What's the best way to make my own movie dvd

I have like 20 recordings on my phone would like to change it to a DVD and watch on my television any advice

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
If you have a smart tv you can connect your phone to it.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Don't drag a terrorist organisation to the islamic religion/community, id say what are you 12 year old? but 12 year olds knew better these days so **** off you mentally challenged idiot.

This isn't an Islamic community 😬.. perhaps they should write in English and not Arabic 🤷🏼‍♂️

These home videos.. I wonder, what do they contain? Sex? Drugs? rock & Roll?... Could i suggest maybe a Blu-Ray to keep the high definition? Also happy to offer "DVD Cloud Storage" , if you want to post me a copy as a backup.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Dvd Trigger GIF by I The Mighty

Back on topic did you get the DVD sorted?

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
Kind of while am crossing over

2pac and snoops dogg full discovery 22gb

Ive notice off the topic you can just put it on USB connect to a smart television will do

Also it's boxing content my bro and me spar and do boxing at a club we have done this years he has over 100s months of vids

Reactions: Omnibus

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Kind of while am crossing over

2pac and snoops dogg full discovery 22gb

Ive notice off the topic you can just put it on USB connect to a smart television will do

Also it's boxing content my bro and me spar and do boxing at a club we have done this years he has over 100s months of vids
IRL PVP is always great.

• Haha
Reactions: Omnibus and 1PKRyan

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
This isn't an Islamic community 😬..
"Im pointing at the moon and the idiot looks at my finger"

**** off. go wipe your bum with your hand and repress your women

Our womens are totally sacred and unobjectified, and unlike what your media is showing you they are actually having self respect
and not willing to shake their booties for likes/comments on social media, educate yourself its 2024.

Not going to post irrelavent posts after this apologise @Whoops777 for deviating.

Reactions: Omnibus