Discussion Legend of Mir II : The Last Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Obviously exaggerated. It's more like 5 but still aint the point is it...he's just ignoring people which he done from the start. Even ingame he didn't reply to anyone about bugs or even fix them. I just don't understand why you would put 2 years work into a server then ignore the players who made the effort to log on lol.
Anyways goodluck with the server

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Even if he gets it sorted, does he deserve a player base after this mockery? 6arks is out Friday so there ya go, we have a fix in 2 days lol.

FreeHeals / FlameOn

LOMCN Supporter
Supporter
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2004
Too many people will now not touch this at all, Even if it does go through with tonight's relaunch including a working drop system there will only be a couple of people willing to try it for the 7th relaunch. until the next fault is found and brings it down again. I said it in his discord after his first failed launch, the best thing he can do now is take it all down, change a few things ingame and relaunch another time under a new name once its actually gone through testing.

I mean no disrespect to the fella, we are a fairly small community now days. A fair amount of people have helped and have offered to help and been rejected. launches like this damage the entire community. The people that have helped this server get started may feel slapped in the face and many not offer there help to others in the future!

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
so after much trial and error i got past the blue screen on selchar screen, here's how you do it:
- first you need the fullclient from his website
- you need the updated exe/autopatched
now:
- use the fullclient+updated exe first to create an account then close your client
- now go back to the original fullclient WITHOUT updating and then you can create a char / play the server.
funny enough if you update the client files (exe/dll only, rest of the files dont matter) you cannot create a char on a new account :p

• Haha
Reactions: IceSlice

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
so after much trial and error i got past the blue screen on selchar screen, here's how you do it:
- first you need the fullclient from his website
- you need the updated exe/autopatched
now:
- use the fullclient+updated exe first to create an account then close your client
- now go back to the original fullclient WITHOUT updating and then you can create a char / play the server.
funny enough if you update the client files (exe/dll only, rest of the files dont matter) you cannot create a char on a new account :p
Which step involves turning around and touching the ground IRL?

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Yeah this guy needs to shut it down, work on it for a couple of months and try again. I'll give him another chance if he sorts his **** out but he'll have to do a really good job.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Yeah this guy needs to shut it down, work on it for a couple of months and try again. I'll give him another chance if he sorts his **** out but he'll have to do a really good job.
Can’t see it happening, it’s just pure ignorance at this point. Bloke don’t even answer his messages, not one reply to this thread at all. Shambles of a server launch… twice

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Too many people will now not touch this at all, Even if it does go through with tonight's relaunch including a working drop system there will only be a couple of people willing to try it for the 7th relaunch. until the next fault is found and brings it down again. I said it in his discord after his first failed launch, the best thing he can do now is take it all down, change a few things ingame and relaunch another time under a new name once its actually gone through testing.

I mean no disrespect to the fella, we are a fairly small community now days. A fair amount of people have helped and have offered to help and been rejected. launches like this damage the entire community. The people that have helped this server get started may feel slapped in the face and many not offer there help to others in the future!
He’s doing a relaunch? lol.. that ships sailed!! Has even updated his player base of this?

FreeHeals / FlameOn

LOMCN Supporter
Supporter
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2004
He’s doing a relaunch? lol.. that ships sailed!! Has even updated his player base of this?
He did make a post on his discord about relaunching tonight and hes uploading his 14th set of downloads. However, In another attempt to stop people talking about this mess he deleted his update channel on discord. Now the two people willing to still play wont know how or when.

Shame really, with a proper beta test this could of been alright, hell, open it now, say its in beta for a week or so while we all find the next set of bugs for you and talk to people!! You cannot do this alone and you cannot do this in silence!

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
He did make a post on his discord about relaunching tonight and hes uploading his 14th set of downloads. However, In another attempt to stop people talking about this mess he deleted his update channel on discord. Now the two people willing to still play wont know how or when.

Shame really, with a proper beta test this could of been alright, hell, open it now, say its in beta for a week or so while we all find the next set of bugs for you and talk to people!! You cannot do this alone and you cannot do this in silence!
Ah I see, was wondering why his updates section was empty. Madness he’s not even addressed any of this

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021

why has he deleted the update channel not like we could message bk there anyway

FreeHeals / FlameOn

LOMCN Supporter
Supporter
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2004
why has he deleted the update channel not like we could message bk there anyway
TheDeath figured out you could start a thread and we managed to get 3 messages to the GM before he then blocked it and deleted the lot :( Server is now offline. Fingers crossed he's at least reading this stuff and runs a proper Beta!

Wonder

LOMCN Member
Jan 13, 2021
TheDeath figured out you could start a thread and we managed to get 3 messages to the GM before he then blocked it and deleted the lot :( Server is now offline. Fingers crossed he's at least reading this stuff and runs a proper Beta!
i dont know he did say it will be online tonight