Super Nova Mir 2
Likes Likes:  78
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mir 2 Dead?

Re: Mir 2 Dead?

Need a decent high rate out there they’re fun servers for pure pk’s it’s just fun for Pk pk pk haha

2. HispaRed
    I serve no purpose whatsoever SmavidDavid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie/Hello View Post
    Yes
    Well this is awkward..... Last time I send you a picture of my white carrot.
    Catch me if you can!

Who is Moh?

Zircon Community Manager Koriban's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SmavidDavid View Post
    Well this is awkward..... Last time I send you a picture of my shriveled white baby carrot.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mir2pion View Post
    Given that closed community, what kills mir servers most (admittedly IMO only) is that freewheeling way the experience points are dished out on most servers and by that I don't mean high rate servers but the way the exp is served out via those so called 'leveling caves' (paid or free) and exp buffs (starting with noob guild and continuing with permanent guild exp buffs, including 'rested exp buff') and worst - exp buff scrolls for sale in GS (never mind if for rl cash or gold or both).

I miss badly the way the exp was sacred on the official euro servers in the early years (even if that wasn't by some intention), before those various special caves like those mid, high level caves and that concept of 'ancient' caves and high rate wiper cave, were introduced in later years, never mind the events or even the last event that was let run past the event time, before euro closed its door for good.
    Someone who speaks some sense at last

This is 100% my view also - many of these recent servers all fail on this part

The top 20-30 players all rinse the first few week/month, abuse the exp pots/buffs and find themselves at end game before they know it, and the casuals can't compete so get bored/quit, which leads everyone else to slowly do the same

The other side of this scenario is balance, it's so damn hard to balance hp/skills when someone is 10 levels above another, which is the why euro worked so well because everyone was within a few levels of each other - 40-45 seemed the average for "end game"

So far i've yet to see a server get the exp right - even chronicles had it's bad moments at the beginning (iNoob 10 lvls ahead, having to fight him 12v1 at bosses)

Hopefully we'll see a decent new server in the near future, IMO 400+ user count is possible if done right

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #155

Quote Originally Posted by drakey View Post
    Someone who speaks some sense at last
    keke are you riding?

It's taken him 5 years to get this sort of validation!

p.s. yes i'm bored

Tai - LOMCN Administrator

I do not answer server help questions via PM. PM'ing me will not get you a quicker answer than posting.

I serve no purpose whatsoever SmavidDavid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    keke are you riding?

It's taken him 5 years to get this sort of validation!

p.s. yes i'm bored
    Would be more interesting here if you weren't so trigger happy with Ban hammer... Now we're stuck with boring mir2pion and a receding hairline to keep us amused.

(No factual evidence to dispute OhBabys claim has been issued so its factual until proven otherwise.)
    Catch me if you can!

Who is Moh?

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #157

Quote Originally Posted by SmavidDavid View Post

(No factual evidence to dispute OhBabys claim has been issued so its factual until proven otherwise.)
    The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce
    Zircon Server
    Home Page -- Installer -- Download Page

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011