Not open for further replies.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
#Marble 2

supernova is quick pk server
edens has a active gm that’s why it’s got a decent Uc and great fun with a group, for me it was more a group played server but I quit 2-3 weeks back so idk now, by far edens prohs best server out...

arcadia = rinse repeat
supernova = that quick pk server
darkzone= **** knows I got banned for pking a donator lol and giving criticised feedback

altjough 5heroes was high rate and dead I enjoyed it abit, was a decent server wasn’t too hard to too easy..

need something new and special for mir2 otherwise its all the same

#Marble 2.0 or a Paragon 2.0, lal

stop lie at ppl and said you got banned from pk donaters

all in server same for us who was doanted for hes way to level fast etc....

we here in dark zone fair play doanted not mean you own our server

you know good why you got banned abuse threating players try cheat etc.... alot off reson for got banned

and about anyone ask all who play server who gave our feedback get band or no ?

we always got feedback and our forums and f.b page showing this all

not take some feedback ingame not mean we not lesn but we was testing that feedback and put ingame what we see good for players and server

yes sometime some players feedback take time to be add ingame but that for we testing etc....

so plz stop tell ppl you got banned for pk donater players cuz this lie 100%

Reactions: TheOnlyOne

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I didn't Jamie did haha, I just played a character he leveled for me, We played it legit at the start. But other things got in the way so he played about with a bit program. It could PvP but he never turned it on other than PvP fun in town. Server wasnt for me. But in no way was it ****.

Why Jamie have no known botter / cheater title tut tut.. corrupt forums. :lol:lol:lol

#BringBackBeard
#WheresRobert
#BanHammer

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Its funny that lots of servers been opened way before Zircon and had better success than it but LOMCN chose to give emails to jamie to spam his **** copy of KOR Mir3.
Without LOMCN emails his **** copy would have less than 50 online now.

Its like Ebay gives your emails to amazon to send you their offert... its private and shouldnt be done at first place.

You guys literally dont know how to manage a ****ing server, you always squash it when it hits that 6-8months lifespam, crap updates, let others abuse the bugs and then say "WAS NOT INTENDED"

And i dont speak by jealosy, i hope i will never seen another Jamie server ever, he has no interess on it, adds crap in GameShop just to make Money like his last addition "Collective" for "Compaion", shouts out its 500GG Permanent and then he switch it to Temporary..

You might be a good coder Jamie, but your social skills and reason to threat the player as a costumer and manage to get feedback is low, even Moh woulda have threat the situation better.

Lucky that you got Shane that its 24/7 on the Zircon chat and tries to be a good moderator that you would never ever be.

You guys were so dumb and desperated to GAIN PLAYERS that you added WorldCup event for weeks with crazy buffs and when World Cup ended, the buff ended too ;) BUT! When buff ended, the players usercount dropped like a pre-puber balls, so you guys added WorldCup event again HAHA :)

Last edited:

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
stop lie at ppl and said you got banned from pk donaters

all in server same for us who was doanted for hes way to level fast etc....

we here in dark zone fair play doanted not mean you own our server

you know good why you got banned abuse threating players try cheat etc.... alot off reson for got banned

and about anyone ask all who play server who gave our feedback get band or no ?

we always got feedback and our forums and f.b page showing this all

not take some feedback ingame not mean we not lesn but we was testing that feedback and put ingame what we see good for players and server

yes sometime some players feedback take time to be add ingame but that for we testing etc....

so plz stop tell ppl you got banned for pk donater players cuz this lie 100%
**** off ****

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
If you noticed only that in my whole post, i guess your IQ is the size of my shoes.

Literally, if someone posts that isn't completely positive about you or you don't understand, you seem to go on the hostile, are you ok?

Yes I have read all of your poorly worded post; the reason I highlighted this is because you seem to go for Jamie and his server. I personally don't care about this but it does emit a glow of jealousy.

Don't get me wrong, that's my interpretation of your posts, but you getting all worked up over everything, just furthers my opinion on you being jealous. It's almost like a smear campaign against your competition.

edit:
edited as I put a random word in for some reason.

OhBaby

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
Ah, that's good, because it's pronounced Jealousy.

Marble V2 is now officially in the works, if for no other reason than to just piss off Zedina.

Quick kori there is still enough time to remove your mouth off Jamie’s c0ck and get it back on to sams

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Haha this is why we are all still playing this game forums are gold.

@ zed make server better than Jamie version so people do not have to play zircon.

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Ah, that's good, because it's pronounced Jealousy.

Marble V2 is now officially in the works, if for no other reason than to just piss off Zedina.

Its officially, you been produced with sole main purpose to keep jimbo's balls warm.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Quick kori there is still enough time to remove your mouth off Jamie’s **** and get it back on to sams

Sorry, but this pufferfish can't multitask.

Incidentally, I look forward to taking a hefty chunk of your Universal Credits money in donations!

Its officially, you been produced with sole main purpose to keep jimbo's balls warm.

If I am the blanket to his balls, then that must make you the pesky, aids-ridden mosquito.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Haha this is why we are all still playing this game forums are gold.

@ zed easy way for Jamie not to release another server and that would be to make a decent one? Even I would play if it's good.

You need to reformulate the last sentence as i dont understand.

---------- Post Merged at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Incidentally, I look forward to taking a hefty chunk of your Universal Credits money in donations!

If I am the blanket to his balls, then that must make you the pesky, aids-ridden mosquito.

So far the only mosquito who sucks something, is you.

OhBaby

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015

ill shower u 1 dolla bills while you deepthroat them both at the same time while Shane wa nks himself to death in the corner whispering marble v2 marvlev2 marble v22222222222222 oouuuoohhh.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
So far the only mosquito who sucks something, is you.

Yikes

that was school playground level comeback, come on zed you can do better than "I know you are but what am I"

at least tickle my balls a little, can't get a good laugh otherwise.

ill shower u 1 dolla bills while you deepthroat them both at the same time while Shane wa nks himself to death in the corner whispering marble v2 marvlev2 marble v22222222222222 oouuuoohhh.

See, like this. This is banter.

P.S Lets be real, it'll be monopoly money.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Done

Busy walking through London and trying to type

At this hour i guess its busy peak time.

Will do, but as you seen on Zircon, a server its not built in few months (only if you want to threat servers as cashcows -- how jimmy did )

Also when server is up, i will specially invite you, i heard you been a great bug abuser on old global mir3.

---------- Post Merged at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Yikes

that was school playground level comeback, come on zed you can do better than "I know you are but what am I"

at least tickle my balls a little, can't get a good laugh otherwise.

See, like this. This is banter.

A guy who makes sure the other guy's balls are warm, doesnt have balls either.

Come back at you little chowder.

Status
Not open for further replies.