new cave

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
has anyone been in it yet any good? any point login in to try it out?

what about the new server that then going do?

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
i have started casually playing this game again joined a guild called wade street and they have been helping me out nicely (im only level 28)
Boo a tao was kind enough to give me a serpent sword with an upgrade that makes my skeleton look and fight stronger ^^

i havnt been to red moon evil yet as im unsure how to even travel there on world map an area called red moon is greyed out.

as for a new server that seems odd to me but i saw the official post my self on ********, unless its a more eu based server i dont see how its will achieve anything.

DarkStar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2003
i have started casually playing this game again joined a guild called wade street and they have been helping me out nicely (im only level 28)
Boo a tao was kind enough to give me a serpent sword with an upgrade that makes my skeleton look and fight stronger ^^

i havnt been to red moon evil yet as im unsure how to even travel there on world map an area called red moon is greyed out.

as for a new server that seems odd to me but i saw the official post my self on ********, unless its a more eu based server i dont see how its will achieve anything.

Hello fellow wadestreet Posionking :) We help everyone

As for the rme forest the enterance is at the top of warmor forest. no one has killed RME yet "no global shouts" think hes to strong, 450k hp ect will probably take a party of 20 to kill him. i think most china guilds have left and joined a china only server from what iv been told. Wadestreet is recruiting members if your interested in coming back we are active boss hunting controlling them in the day "EU times" or contesting them..

- Love JB