New/Fresh server launching 24th July

DarkStar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2003
i dont understand why they running a fresh server. the current one isnt populated enough as it is.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
unless its a server for EU players or a server to try and bleed more money from the west i have no idea myself

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
thanks for the post, have they increased the drop rates yet so your not "forced" to buy gold? , and if they do bring some server to the EU i hope they consider fixing this (if they haven't)

DarkStar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2003
thanks for the post, have they increased the drop rates yet so your not "forced" to buy gold? , and if they do bring some server to the EU i hope they consider fixing this (if they haven't)

nope still the same. but you can make gold via the pvp arena sweepstakes every other day.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
ive been back playing a few days ( i started on launch at the beginning of the year) i returned at lvl 27 im now close to lvl 30, i have spend no r/l cash at all hunting subs in the mines (theres 2 channels u can clear the mines then jump to other channel) KRs are single dungeons btw.

i have been able to hunt repair and make profit, although i am a taoist (preist)

maybe its a new honeymoon period but i am loving being back, its like mir2 of 2002 jazzes up every npc is where i remember him on dragon server lol

i was exploring ST and was blown away by the map design and giant WEB statues even on the 1st floor, Guild tells me the new cave RME is stunning also.

my biggest issue with the game isnt the drop or gold i think its been upped slighly, but the cost of special repairs is crippling.
unless u buy cakes from the cash shop or you guild is kilin bosses regular it could be tough just to get by

Last edited:

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Finally got done patching to see that the servers down for maint.. RIP

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
name is 'bountyhuntr' if anyone wants to play... this game is beta or what...only way to get levels is afk running to quests, text dont fit on screen, running around with 300/100 bag weight

30 mins to get level 12?

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
seems warrior much better at leveling hmm

Yea,

Warrior might be, but could be expensive with pots / gold (sounds like its hard to get)

Taoist = Pet to help carry you.

Wizard... Not sure how AoE works in this sort of game, but could kill subs easier (if they are like Mir3 (High Damage))

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
the grind just kicked in for me at lvl 13, cant continue quests till 16 gonna be smashing trash for a few hours.

---------- Post Merged at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:05 AM ----------

press Y if u grind 500 mobs in wooyon woods u get a little package/reward/exp/item