New/Fresh server launching 24th July

smoochy boys on tour

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
the grind just kicked in for me at lvl 13, cant continue quests till 16 gonna be smashing trash for a few hours.

---------- Post Merged at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:05 AM ----------

press Y if u grind 500 mobs in wooyon woods u get a little package/reward/exp/item

some quest for 50/50 in Warmor forest near entrance, gets you from level 13 > 16 after completion, about 20 min

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
from eagle guard warrior? cant speak with him now did some tents and totems lvl 14 atm

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
ah its in bichon sz where u pick it up

---------- Post Merged on 25-07-2018 at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-07-2018 at 12:16 PM ----------

does anyone know what warmor/zuma/stone temple structures are?
Was grinding away in the mines when i saw a global announcement
( £$%%^^$£ guild has taken control of warmor (wooma) structure)

whats is this? oh and there's a guild already, server up less than 24 hours, guess that's standard.

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
nothing really new same ping

wiz are easy to lvl skill

taos are afker lvlvers soon then get skel

war slow as hell to lvl but faster then taos to lvl 19

played for 3-4 last night 2hr to get to 17 and other just playing about in mines geting book and items lvl atm 18 30%

most the hight level use really money for items and where allso 1 guild and tao solo ec

look like it use the same database meaning you cant use the same names

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
definitely needs a EU one before I even consider playing it again

^ This don't know how people think its viable to play a game on 300 odd ping, that's not even a fun experience it's more stress than anything.

I think they'd get a great turn out if they made EU servers.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Server files for this leak anywhere yet? Come on you baidu users let us know!

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
Have they sorted out the pot/gold drop rates on the new server or is it still pay to play?

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
yes npc in safe zone will give you potion bundles for them :)

Tried to find the NPC before ubt couldn't, alright will have another look ty ;)

Found it, no wonder I found it a grind to get gold to buy pots lmao...got 22 of them

Last edited:

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
^ This don't know how people think its viable to play a game on 300 odd ping, that's not even a fun experience it's more stress than anything.

I think they'd get a great turn out if they made EU servers.

when i started play mir it was on 26kb/ dia up. so to me just part of the game just hand cap mode

---------- Post Merged at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Have they sorted out the pot/gold drop rates on the new server or is it still pay to play?

no it same as befor

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
when i started play mir it was on 26kb/ dia up. so to me just part of the game just hand cap mode

---------- Post Merged at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:43 PM ----------

no it same as befor

Mir was designed for that bandwidth bud. It seems like the better the internet speed and more modern the PC the slower Mir runs - just to spite us all lol

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Yea,

Warrior might be, but could be expensive with pots / gold (sounds like its hard to get)

Taoist = Pet to help carry you.

Wizard... Not sure how AoE works in this sort of game, but could kill subs easier (if they are like Mir3 (High Damage))

i have seen wizards making big lures in bugcave, with firewall and shield, just bring a tao to heal you and go on mp
also taoist can level afk in mines thats why 90% sv are tao
warriors need tons of gold just for gear and pots, gold drop rate is -10x so far

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Is this actually worth trying yet?

Last looked at it when it first came out, and it was unplayable without spending a fortune just to hunt.
From the comments here, I'm guessing not. (the afk, let pets do all the work just sounds boring as hell)

Is the leveling grind OK, or just a waste of time?

Don't care about pvp so the high ping doesn't really bother me.

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Yeah I see afk tao's with macro spamming hide, and only way to get XP is quests which some u can repeat each day, I am level 22 and seemed bored af already

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Quests are good for exp and small gold rewards but every now and again npc will say come back when you lvl 18 etc so u do have to go and grind mobs, press Y ingame and see that you will receive a nice package after a long grind.

this isnt mir although it has the lore and feel of it, its a game you can play semi afk as a taosit (auto hide let skelly kills) its not game breaking im level 23 and i left my pc on overnight and my pet barely made 8%, thats why i say semi afk, ppl will kill you though.

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Yeah I had a laugh killing the taos at the WolfLair place, all in the same guild though so I had 5 chasing me after a while. Hopefully in the future we could get the files for it and actually make a real server, these are garbage