New/Fresh server launching 24th July

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
This game not for hunting norn mobs if you do that you be Brook in no time you got fram subs to get cash. Norm place don't drop anythink unless you try to spam a sub in hight level cave

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
mines then drop books are are 5k so on and selling sum to shops you found out you get lots of cash and if like your lucky you can hit 6 subs every 10mins

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
ye you can make decent cash in the mines, also the refer a friend system gives free game gold.......

Callisto

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
What's a sub

sub boss within areas are mini bosses not as strong as the main boss but still have nice drops with luck tao / wiz can solo fairly easy enough as long as you dont get pummelled by long range mobs however warrior does use a fair amount of pots to kill them.
still viable to get money though.

I have played the dragon server since start and did stop playing for a bit as there was lots of bugs and chinese players were bombarding server with stupid amount of stuff seemed like they were getting handed everything on a golden plate. most of the auction house is stupidly overpriced and to get any money to buy stuff from it you have to either sell some stuff for the CP money or buy CC and convert it.

the tao does have a lot of AFK leveling capibilities and when they get level 3 summon skelly they can pretty much solo all of the mines. warmor temple is ok if you can cope with slow killing by pets or faster if you want to use pots amulets / poisons (which are seriously overpriced).
wizards do have multi kill abilities but most of thier skills are pure MC dependant or MP as they have it as.
warriors are hardy but still take a fair amount of damage and armours are not easy to come accross.

the SR is as people have stated is overprices think its like 250%+ cost compared with normal repair.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
What ping are people from the uk getting ? Sorry if it's been said did scim read but didn't see anything.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
im getting 225-280 ppl says it improves with WTfast but i havnt bothered myself

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
sub boss within areas are mini bosses not as strong as the main boss but still have nice drops with luck tao / wiz can solo fairly easy enough as long as you dont get pummelled by long range mobs however warrior does use a fair amount of pots to kill them.
still viable to get money though.

I have played the dragon server since start and did stop playing for a bit as there was lots of bugs and chinese players were bombarding server with stupid amount of stuff seemed like they were getting handed everything on a golden plate. most of the auction house is stupidly overpriced and to get any money to buy stuff from it you have to either sell some stuff for the CP money or buy CC and convert it.

the tao does have a lot of AFK leveling capibilities and when they get level 3 summon skelly they can pretty much solo all of the mines. warmor temple is ok if you can cope with slow killing by pets or faster if you want to use pots amulets / poisons (which are seriously overpriced).
wizards do have multi kill abilities but most of thier skills are pure MC dependant or MP as they have it as.
warriors are hardy but still take a fair amount of damage and armours are not easy to come accross.

the SR is as people have stated is overprices think its like 250%+ cost compared with normal repair.

Between the videos posted around and this post, sounds like a pretty boring game to be honest.
Won't waste my time.

Having to afk level because you can't afford to use poison/amulets without 'donating' just sounds laughably ridiculous.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
What ping are people from the uk getting ? Sorry if it's been said did scim read but didn't see anything.

Depends what time you playing. Now im getting 160-180, earlier was getting 250+. Still perfectly playable as minimal packet loss (like 2%).
Some are saying they getting much lower ping and they playing from places like Glasgow & Newcastle.

DarkStar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2003
Just got 30 on my warrior, we made a guild "NightsWatch" most of us are contesting for top ranked places but now the china guild who we have been fighting and contesting bosses with have now allied with the other china guild.. so roughly 10 vs 20+ :/ this is crying out for EU server.

They also use a unguilded character to get last hit on bosses to ignore announcements "unless nice loot drops". we did report but apparently its fine :anonymous:

Tyrion,

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
when i started play mir it was on 26kb/ dia up. so to me just part of the game just hand cap mode

---------- Post Merged at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:43 PM ----------

no it same as befor

I think 95% of us start on 56k Dial up when playing mir, don't think your special. I still never had 300 ping and sure as hell didn't feel like it, nice clean PC with just Mir files / Music on, i could sit upstairs store bw all day hardly getting hit let alone lagging xD

P.S to anybody playing, hit me up if they ever get their ping under 100 until then not wasting my time, happy to compete vs some Chinese though, hope they get a closer house to Europe, i play a lot of CS:GO / Fortnite. I notice that ping so badly.

Last edited:

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
I never lag on this server but I am in Thailand :biggrin-new:

Server is dog **** tbh, warriors seem inferior to the other classes - a level 7 skeleton out damages you when you are level 23, and a tao can stand next to you taking your hits while healing himself.

Also if you only have 5 empty spaces in your bag, you can not open a bundle??? You need 6 empty spaces and the bundle, was this on mir2? Don't think so

martay1232

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
yea the server is so unbalanced its not even funny. just a cash sink imo..people on server1 spending over 1200£ to be top dawg's. dont waste youre time

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
I think 95% of us start on 56k Dial up when playing mir, don't think your special. I still never had 300 ping and sure as hell didn't feel like it, nice clean PC with just Mir files / Music on, i could sit upstairs store bw all day hardly getting hit let alone lagging xD

P.S to anybody playing, hit me up if they ever get their ping under 100 until then not wasting my time, happy to compete vs some Chinese though, hope they get a closer house to Europe, i play a lot of CS:GO / Fortnite. I notice that ping so badly.

You won't really notice the ping difference too much. Not really noticed lagging, got the occasional push back bug & hitting mobs that already dead. Its not too bad really, no disconects. People struggling are those getting pings of 300+ due to the high packet loss.
Run a tracert to see how bad its going to affect you before you decide to play.

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
i been dancing around 3/4 chinese players while typing lol i dont think the ping is correct on here

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
We been fighting alot on here, to me ping doesn't really seem to matter too much, numbers and kit are far more important, mir pvp is bland 1 dimensional, boring and basic compared to any moba. (i play mir for the loot grind and refining)

There's a small guild of euro players ( night's watch ) guild we have around 15 members but most of the higher levels have become fed up as the 2 main chinese guilds have allied and pretty much dominate most bosses at peak times, im still enjoying the game myself but i can understand their frustrations with the server.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
i been dancing around 3/4 chinese players while typing lol i dont think the ping is correct on here

Someone close to the server may have a worse ping that someone even more hundreds of miles away. Depends on the infrastructure... hops the connection goes through. A lot of the Asia based players seem to be pretty much the same as us. There is a few players that are lightning quick but you get that on most servers.

martay1232

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2012
is there anyway anyone could get these files? its begging for someone like jamie to make a server on. such a good game. just really bad ping and issus with classes and balance

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
is there anyway anyone could get these files? its begging for someone like jamie to make a server on. such a good game. just really bad ping and issus with classes and balance

Other than a questionable graphics upgrade. (The half cartoony, half realism combo here seems kinda crappy imo. the character models don't even fit in half the maps.)

What is actually new in these files in terms of gameplay? It seems faily dumbed down compared to even the base c# files options.

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
if your experiencing lagg and you have a good graphics card its maybe due to CPU, as when running multi clients it laggs untill u clear dumb programs taking up CPU. can confirm the high ping will not be an issue and im not running anything like WTfast.