Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Cheers for sharing bud, I never got to play euro *sniff*

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Don't get these sort of communities anymore even on modern games!

Some old names, altho I was P server I watched my bro on D a lot and remember a lot of those names!

Wrongsides

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 9, 2015
Haha, yea I was really bad at leveling I spent most of my time on Mir doing boss hunts and guild wars. Never did reach level 40 :( I've been lurking here for ages, since having a bash with the crystal mir files on my home server, thanks for that by the way was cool to play with :).

Yea, Mir2 community was something special for me, the hunts, the rivalries, the wars, the propaganda and the politics great stuff.

Equinnox

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017
Is it sad that I remember almost every name in that screenshot and also what class they were and armor they wore most of the time?

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Good times.
Played all the way from beta, Think I my have some screenshots on some old hard drives I'll put up.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Can we play MIR2 server next year? Much like Euro's server?

would love to however i feel we lack the player base to replicate such a mir 2 euro feel.

Whilst I have some ideas on how to resolve that, not sure I will be doing any new projects whilst I am in japan.

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
sexy8838 is a name i remember well, him a dawolf ran death row and were often found queuing up for EC ( way before RME ) just after 1.4

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Jamie do you have any old Screen shots of P server when your back laying about ? Would love to see some of P all my old PCs either broke or got given to family members :( Always D server when i see these videos / screen shots.

mrmayfair

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2013
Was I the only one who was waiting for the phantomwizard screenie in bdd.... then finally at the end...

RoversRob

LOMCN Leecher
Jun 22, 2011
nike3 was a wizard?

Nike3 was a Wiz, yeah, and also a plumber lol. Oh, and also the guy who got 15 year old me into mir lol. My Dad ran his own construction business, and I used to get on site with him weekends and school holidays.

Nike3 had been working for my dad doing plumbing jobs for a while, and one day when I was working with him, he asks me if I play any games and if I'd ever heard of "mir". My life changed from that day forth lol.

He eventually quit and I played his character for a couple of years - not me in those screenshots though.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Was I the only one who was waiting for the phantomwizard screenie in bdd.... then finally at the end...

=> omw

---------- Post Merged at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Nike3 was a Wiz, yeah, and also a plumber lol. Oh, and also the guy who got 15 year old me into mir lol. My Dad ran his own construction business, and I used to get on site with him weekends and school holidays.

Nike3 had been working for my dad doing plumbing jobs for a while, and one day when I was working with him, he asks me if I play any games and if I'd ever heard of "mir". My life changed from that day forth lol.

He eventually quit and I played his character for a couple of years - not me in those screenshots though.

Damn son, first post in 7years.