Dragon Server (Will the Euro server be resurrected?)

smoochy boys on tour

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
Are there great developers on the LOMCN forum developing a nostalgic version of the MIR2 server, with the same features and feel as the official?

---------- Post Merged at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:18 AM ----------

@jamie

morphios87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2012
artificialmir.eu

They are looking to mirror the old European Servers Dragon and Phoenix

Last edited:

blink

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2014
@silencer
do it right, get some proper bagels from a real jewish deli(big fan of the poppy seed ones) with some of their cream cheese or cream cheese smoked salmon and eat with slices of pickled cucumber. Egg n onion from a jewish deli is good too. Pickled herring is too sweet for me.
Depending on your humour, smoked bacon and mushroom bagels are also good

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
@silencer
do it right, get some proper bagels from a real jewish deli(big fan of the poppy seed ones) with some of their cream cheese or cream cheese smoked salmon and eat with slices of pickled cucumber. Egg n onion from a jewish deli is good too. Pickled herring is too sweet for me.
Depending on your humour, smoked bacon and mushroom bagels are also good

Dude, I lived in Cobble Hill, I used to get my morning fix from Court Street Bagels - cream cheese, crispy bacon and 'scallions' - nowt better. Forget that Salmon and Lox hype - cream cheese and bacon. That's the key to a happy life.

Peace homie, keep fighting the good fight, the bagel fight.