IceMan

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Look this guy just wants to declare his #NoHomo love for Iceman.. can we all respect this please.

Wow. All fire was doing is trying to say Thanks. Some replys are not called for.

Although, I don't feel you should be able to past judgements on this threads replies as its about you. Please sit on your chair stroking yourself knowing you're admired deeply by Fire.

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
Look this guy just wants to declare his #NoHomo love for Iceman.. can we all respect this please.

Although, I don't feel you should be able to past judgements on this threads replies as its about you. Please sit on your chair stroking yourself knowing you're admired deeply by Fire.
how about give him a thank coz alot of pple here dont help others easly so i give a thank coz he helps me alot and he didnt say no

---------- Post Merged at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:41 PM ----------

how about give him a thank coz alot of pple here dont help others easly so i give a thank coz he helps me alot and he didnt say no

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009

Its ok I understand were your coming from, Its nice when that special person in your life takes the time out of their busy days schedule to personally speak to you or message you...

Theres nothing wrong with getting aroused when Ice gives you a bit of "Ice Time" :triumphant: