Conquera Closing

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
I tried a few unreal editors but the files are cooked, so I've had no luck. It would be great if we could get our own version working.

u can pick files unprotected from file host, the downloader/updater convert the files once downloaded. ^^ can get some models, textures from that :) bugss bugss xD

Reactions: zedina

DarkStar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2003
is anyone gonna give this a crack at getting a server up?

hopefully, its better then mir2-mir3 will kill those servers :D long as the owner irons out some of the standard stuff like drop rates. SC decrease and base DC+ and little bits and bobs

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
Saw this a long time ago, after my experience with this trash I will personally never touch another game published by Chinese companies again.

Annoys me because it could have been really successful had they chose to monetise the game correctly (for a start having gold drop in-game, and allowing players to buy it off eachother. Not buying spawned in gold off the devs). I won't go into a big list of what was wrong with their monetisation but yeah, pure ****ing greed basically.

Basic bugs such as the trade system not working on the English client (I'm serious) were never fixed all the way until it shut down (I used to login and check up on the game periodically) and apparently (according to Sprite who seemed to have insider info) the game was being run by more than 1 person. I mean ****, their website didn't even have proper SEO. Getting on the first page for the search term "Legend of Mir" would have been sufficient marketing alone. Just basic **** I could have quite easily done myself as the sole manager of the game, a whole Chinese team were completely incapable of.

To be fair, look at all the websites that come out of China, even the really popular ones. All look like ****, of course they can't run an international MMORPG.

EDIT: Would be awesome if these files get leaked / emulated and we can have a proper Mir3d server. Their official server standards are worse than our privates haha.

Last edited:

Slaughterhouse

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2016
just need someone from the community that has experience and had the time, I'd deffo play esp if they kept it low rate like an offical