Having a little private play around with the Zircon files

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Re: EmeraldM2 Open-Source Mir2 Server

You find me a 4 finger ring that looks cool with 5 letters and I'll eat my words.

It looks terrible.
Charlie Sloth just got 2 with 6 letters

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Yeah...

I think I'll pass on being the white-boy-who-wishes-he-was-black look, thanks.

GLADIUS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2013
Florida, USA
If it wasn't for crystal release I would still be bashing my head trying to learn Delphi or use NPC scripts to get features I've always wanted.

And because of this release the likes of Far have taken it and advanced on it greatly, the only problem with this is people profiting from their work and not giving back.

There is only a handful of stuff that is original creation and not stolen, such as Akaras's minimap creator, which I admit I did decompile and modify to make my google maps API map viewer (Preview here).

very nice

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Someone said it.

I was the guy who sent Dan Ragezone (mental, god apocalypse (phoenix server)) the FIRST mir 1.4 files , and it went from there... he didnt credit me for that but that's fine, he knows as well as I. I got it from China and that was the first official leak, the community was built on the whole leak/modified clients/servers from then on .

I remember various people and files, including Loud who was an ex gm. I'm fairly certain I remember you too.