Having a little private play around with the Zircon files

smoochy boys on tour

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
I wish you all the best, just ignore everything and do what you plan to do and release them aswell, someone should try to make a server from Conquera aswell, damn that server its closing now!

Easymode

Banned
Banned
Aug 19, 2018
Good luck dude, hope it goes well.

Ignore these lot, using an external client is something we have all done for years, don't see what the issue is. When you have finished the server, create a client too, no rush.

I agree :) yep no rush indeed.

I wish you all the best, just ignore everything and do what you plan to do and release them aswell, someone should try to make a server from Conquera aswell, damn that server its closing now!

I do ignore don't worry :) And yeah i saw that , it looked promising but as people said it wasn't hosted in europe. Do you have a link to the client handy I could take a look at the files? Maybe some day I'll fork my server and support it.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
We should all be working on something that matters.

Mir 4.

You heard it here first.

I'll head up the project.

I just need full time coders, developers, promoters, marketers, a bunch of content, a few graphic designers, a forum team, a support structure, some funding and ideas.

Once I have all of that, I will coordinate the project.

Please DM me if you have experience with any of the above and want to be part of revolutionising the game and community we all love so very much.

Easymode

Banned
Banned
Aug 19, 2018

Mir 4.

You heard it here first.

I just need full time coders, developers, promoters, marketers, a bunch of content, a few graphic designers, a forum team, a support structure, some funding and ideas.

Please DM me if you have experience with any of the above and want to be part of revolutionising the game and community we all love so very much.

Oh the excitement of a mir4fourfour.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1

Mir 4.

You heard it here first.

lol, looks like u need ppl do a game for u? :P
and now on topic: a 2D hibrid? 3D?
Conquera ripped? XD chanchan! ^^

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
3wqWsQGy.gif

IhAGbAP5.gif

Easymode

Banned
Banned
Aug 19, 2018
Martyn,

I think it was a bit of a glitch :P but a funny one... hahahaa!!! thanks for recording, I was the monster lol!!!

---------- Post Merged on 26-08-2018 at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-08-2018 at 11:59 PM ----------

Small update, started on Legacy Mir2 map support (wemade, shanda libs), mir3 support also remains.

Little rough around the edges right now... but I'll send some honest progress...

Bichon Wemade 0.map

HeTicdb.png

Last edited:
Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
This will really be awesome. I never been a fan on Zircon client because of the graphics but after all, it will make a awesome mir2 client. And the fact it supports both mir2-mir3 .zi and .lib maps its awesome!

Looking forward for the github repository and the community input.

Easymode

Banned
Banned
Aug 19, 2018
The salt is real

i know right.

---------- Post Merged at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:05 AM ----------

This will really be awesome. I never been a fan on Zircon client because of the graphics but after all, it will make a awesome mir2 client. And the fact it supports both mir2-mir3 .zi and .lib maps its awesome!

Looking forward for the github repository and the community input.

Thank ya Zed... thats the plan.

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
So, can we play your MIR2 server at Christmas, hope that it is a nostalgic and slow-paced server, and take some strength to point it out.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
With Chinese players getting out of Zircon i think a good mir2 low-medium rate server around December would be the best.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Good luck jimboo.
Wonder who gonna play a server from you anymore lol.
Probably most people who enjoy mir I'd expect.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk