Having a little private play around with the Zircon files

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
You will give him again the systems so you can squeeze some bucks ?
Did you want to give that sentence another try?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Good luck jimboo.
Wonder who gonna play a server from you anymore lol.

The irony 😂😂😂

Jamie accomplishes more in 6 months than you managed in 6 years , not to mention marble and zircon had hundreds of players , how many did zentaur?

You really are delusional

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
There really is a double standard on LOMCN. No one has any issues cracking and releasing files made by Chinese people but some here have an issue with this guy using a client that Jamie didn't even 100% produce.

When his server files where leaked there shouldn't have been any censorship.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
The irony 

Jamie accomplishes more in 6 months than you managed in 6 years , not to mention marble and zircon had hundreds of players , how many did zentaur?

Don't think you can really compare the servers, Jamie launched his servers at the right time really, probably never been a better time to launch a fresh server. When zircon launched people was desperate just to play a server that was stable and had support and wasn't on its last legs.
Can't really say the same when Zeds server launched.
Personally I like both their contributions.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
There really is a double standard on LOMCN. No one has any issues cracking and releasing files made by Chinese people but some here have an issue with this guy using a client that Jamie didn't even 100% produce.

When his server files where leaked there shouldn't have been any censorship.

When has any person (Chinese or otherwise) ever made a server or client from scratch, which hasn't been released to be used outside of what they've wanted - for it to be "cracked" by someone here.

Oh yeah, never.

You cannot include taking WeMades material in the same category as this. They're a multiple billion $ company who pay their employees to develop a game - without which we wouldn't be here talking.

Jamie is a single person who has spent his own personal time to create files from scratch - and for someone to say "Yeah i'm just going to use his client without permission and make a server of my own" is simply put, low.

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
When has any person (Chinese or otherwise) ever made a server or client from scratch, which hasn't been released to be used outside of what they've wanted - for it to be "cracked" by someone here.

Oh yeah, never.

You cannot include taking WeMades material in the same category as this. They're a multiple billion $ company who pay their employees to develop a game - without which we wouldn't be here talking.

Jamie is a single person who has spent his own personal time to create files from scratch - and for someone to say "Yeah i'm just going to use his client without permission and make a server of my own" is simply put, low.
The latest King files that support DX9 where made by MetalMax from scratch (client).

rayray

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2011
The irony 

compare jamies servers to ben or sams

1:chronicles
2: oldskool
3:fourheroes
4:acem2
5:marble
6:zircon

zircon is currently the best of a bad batch.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
The latest King files that support DX9 where made by MetalMax from scratch (client).

But King files were released to the public to use, no? I don't follow mir3 but i'm pretty sure King files were made and released (by the creators i expect, not by someone who stole the files and released them)

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
But King files were released to the public to use, no? I don't follow mir3 but i'm pretty sure King files were made and released (by the creators i expect, not by someone who stole the files and released them)
No source has ever been published. Files have always been cracked.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
No source has ever been published. Files have always been cracked.

No offense but king was a big flop.
I remember HaseKura officially launched with King files then had to make a rollback to Holley version hence king was full of bugs + cheat tool integrated. ( Or launched with holley, rolled on king then roll back on holley)

However, Zircon client would fit soo good on mir2 and the fact there is some one doing that. is giving hope to the mir2 servers hence last mir2 servers are/is crap.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
No offense but king was a big flop.
I remember HaseKura officially launched with King files then had to make a rollback to Holley version hence king was full of bugs + cheat tool integrated. ( Or launched with holley, rolled on king then roll back on holley)

However, Zircon client would fit soo good on mir2 and the fact there is some one doing that. is giving hope to the mir2 servers hence last mir2 servers are/is crap.
Are you going to be using these files for zentaur x?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

You're saying a closed mir3 client which is specifically tailored to the custom requirements of mir3 users is better than an open sourced mir2 client already available for all to use and change?

You need to get your head checked out.

And let's be honest here. There is zero chance any server which uses Jamie's zircon client is ever going to be allowed to advertise.

Mir2 doesn't need new files, it needs people who aren't delusional to make them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
sigh look at the ****ing state of what lomcn has become. this used to be a place where people would share now you ****s are so wound up in a fight for the last few 100 users you've become greedy and selfish slowly killing the game off. not a ****ing single person would be here if some one in the past hadn't shared there work. its ****ing pathetic lads.

refusing to let some one advertise because they use some one elses client well **** u might as well ban almost ever server there is and will ever be dont be a nazi ffs

Easymode

Banned
Banned
Aug 19, 2018
sigh look at the ****ing state of what lomcn has become. this used to be a place where people would share now you ****s are so wound up in a fight for the last few 100 users you've become greedy and selfish slowly killing the game off. not a ****ing single person would be here if some one in the past hadn't shared there work. its ****ing pathetic lads

Someone said it.

I was the guy who sent Dan Ragezone (mental, god apocalypse (phoenix server)) the FIRST mir 1.4 files , and it went from there... he didnt credit me for that but that's fine, he knows as well as I. I got it from China and that was the first official leak, the community was built on the whole leak/modified clients/servers from then on .

Last edited: