Status
Not open for further replies.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
As in title.

Experienced troll, made to spam, flame and destroy.

I can make a full time effort in ****ing up image of any server, and make their GMs look like muppets.

Services ain't cheap tho... We are talking big bucks. Its a professional service.

Ty and have fun.
Master Troll The Great

Ps. Creating negativity helps me feed my master Lucifer.

Last edited:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Who’s this bumder

Also I am sure Zedinas in the market for some assistance

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
That's cheap, you try to have a go at troll you need to try little harder Koriban & Jamie. You are butt hurt until this day.

Also you respond to troll and spam topics faster than zircon suggestion section, wonder why is it. Great gming skills must be the problem.

---------- Post Merged at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Who’s this bumder

Also I am sure Zedinas in the market for some assistance

He can take care of himself, there are others who need troll on their side.

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Also you respond to troll and spam topics faster than zircon suggestion section, wonder why is it. Great gming skills must be the problem.

Took me 20minutes to respond to a rather vast and long list of suggestions just yesterday, took Jamie 2hours (and he's in a different time zone) and me 8hours to your cute, yet meek attempt at seeking attention.

I mean if you're going to attempt to be a troll atleast be a factual troll or you'll mistakenly be labelled a moron instead.

P.S Trolls don't call themselves trolls, seriously what is this? did Zedina let you out to play? Did you get lost?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Took me 20minutes to respond to a rather vast and long list of suggestions just yesterday, took Jamie 2hours (and he's in a different time zone) and me 8hours to your cute, yet meek attempt at seeking attention.

I mean if you're going to attempt to be a troll atleast be a factual troll or you'll mistakenly be labelled a moron instead.

P.S Trolls don't call themselves trolls, seriously what is this? did Zedina let you out to play? Did you get lost?

Mistakenly?

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee

Lies

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
As in title.

Experienced troll, made to spam, flame and destroy.

I can make a full time effort in ****ing up image of any server, and make their GMs look like muppets.

Services ain't cheap tho... We are talking big bucks. Its a professional service.

Ty and have fun.
Master Troll The Great

Ps. Creating negativity helps me feed my master Lucifer.

Are you the new and improved version of XloverBoy6X ?

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Imagine actually minus repping people , I’m sure zedina and his crew are the only ones that actually do that ****

Reactions: Koriban

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Zedina has a crew :eek: what are the requirements for joining such a prestigious ensemblement?

Reactions: KingCobra92
Status
Not open for further replies.