MIR Crashing

smoochy boys on tour

akash992

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2009
United Kingdom - Leicester
Hi all,

I don't know if someone could help me. I've installed Eden Elite Mir and whenever I click on the autopatcher it loads everything and once I select my character the game is crashing and a windows message appears. "Legend of Mir has stopped working" "Windows is collecting more information about the problem. This might take several minutes." I have ran this autopatcher/client as administrator and etc.. Does anyone know a resolution to this?

I have a 2014 Macbook Pro with Parallels Desktop on it running Windows 10. I have played on other Mir servers without an issue before. I hope its just a simple problem that can be resolved.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Rename client to clientold then run it , usually works for edens

akash992

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2009
United Kingdom - Leicester
I have tried renaming the client to "clientold" and then ran it. The same error appears again whilst going from the character screen to the game and then the new Client patcher appears on the folder.

---------- Post Merged at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Right.. This is happening with all the servers. I think there might be something wrong with the operating system.. Does anyone have any ideas? The client crashes with the error once I get past the character screen on all servers, so it's not the client