any good crystal high rate ?

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Nothing really , darkzone was fun but GM flopped it , Edenselite is getting higherand higher stats wise so it could be considered a high rate soon , but you’ll be quite far behind now , still worth a try

wouldn’t mind a new high rate server where levelling is easy and it’s all about the pking and bossing.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Nothing really , darkzone was fun but GM flopped it , Edenselite is getting higherand higher stats wise so it could be considered a high rate soon , but you’ll be quite far behind now , still worth a try

wouldn’t mind a new high rate server where levelling is easy and it’s all about the pking and bossing.

would say supernova but GM has no clue about anything lol and his servers off more than on

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
will put server with files ice man was posted befor 2 days so i give u something to play with faster level and double x3 drop rate till my server be ready lol

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
You could make a good hr out of them. Take sin out.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
You could make a good hr out of them. Take sin out.

yah sin will not be ingame also this need alot off work to make good HR take long time but will try put on for ppl have some fun with them

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Im almost converting sdo to korean data. Got all armours and 15 new weapons done. I want to change skills back tho.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
yah sin will not be ingame also this need alot off work to make good HR take long time but will try put on for ppl have some fun with them

Files are pretty easy to just on the fly.