smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
I am still actively working with Storm on Edens-Elite Mir2 until the day it reaches 0 users for a period of time or Storm decides to close it down.

As you all know the source had been released which I did not want but would have happened eventually regardless of the circumstances behind the release.

I will not lie as I have nothing to hide, I am working on a new project but as of right now I have nothing to share other than it will be how I want, when there is anything to share I will do so.

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
I guess I'm just a tad naïve then. I had no idea people dropped that much money on Mir. I do alright for myself irl but would never spend 2k on a game.

I will be releasing my own server in the near future and for sure... would not spend the ridiculous amount of time it takes coding and developing content just to risk it all going up in smoke.

it wasn't 2k , its like 1k , but i was clarifying when TheOnlyOne said 2k , i was just giving an example to him

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
it wasn't 2k , its like 1k , but i was clarifying when TheOnlyOne said 2k , i was just giving an example to him

Lol, I love it.

Maybe if you said, not 2k, £200 I could understand but 1k is still nuts (to me at least).

Fair play to you mate, not knocking you. If you have the money to spend and it makes you happy you go for it.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan

i think not only the one who donate like that so i said 2k as there someone or 2 ppl othere you was donated more than you

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
Lol, I love it.

Maybe if you said, not 2k, £200 I could understand but 1k is still nuts (to me at least).

Fair play to you mate, not knocking you. If you have the money to spend and it makes you happy you go for it.

the money 1k seems alot to you , but for me its not , thats why I spend it on things makes me happy , people might think am ruining the servers by that way , I actually don't , but when u notice people are selling gold / items for £ to each other , then it's time to join them.

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003
the money 1k seems alot to you , but for me its not , thats why I spend it on things makes me happy , people might think am ruining the servers by that way , I don't actually but when u notice people are selling gold / items for £ to each other , then it's time to join them.

Its a lot to spend on a game to me. lol.

As I said, not knocking you, if you get enjoyment for it you go for it. I'm happy I've learnt something new about the economics of current servers before I eventually release my own.

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
Its a lot to spend on a game to me. lol.

As I said, not knocking you, if you get enjoyment for it you go for it. I'm happy I've learnt something new about the economics of current servers before I eventually release my own.

Well good for you then , good luck with your server :)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Lol, I love it.

im also naive..... i should open a GS >.<

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
the money 1k seems alot to you , but for me its not , thats why I spend it on things makes me happy , people might think am ruining the servers by that way , I actually don't , but when u notice people are selling gold / items for £ to each other , then it's time to join them.
Help me, I'm poor.

PayPal: [email protected]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
im also naive..... i should open a GS >.<

Sanj sometimes i hate how much of a good guy you are and the fact you just want to put something out there for yourself and everybody to play.

If you remade something like Origins and put it to a more caters rate ( Marble / Chrons starting rates ) you could of made so much £££££ but you just never did... Maybe you should tbh atleast you'd go the right ways about it with no courrpt bullshit going on behind the usercounts back.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I might just whack a server online with a GS and watch the £££'s roll in.

Just quit my job - Watch this space guys.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Considered it many a time! Where do you think the Chronicles lot are? Bora Bora mate

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.

I’m working on one now.

Be out in November:

Legend of Mir 2: Legend of the Cash Cow.

Thought it would be wise to be upfront of my intentions to avoid future corruption posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.