Official Euro version of Conquera

Slaughterhouse

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2016
Conquera took the game files down once they announced its closer although if you can read Chinese here's the link to the offical :- http://cq.sdo.com/web4/

a friend of mine in the UK says u can connect to the Chinese one but only via VPN

Cleopatra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
I still have the client on my PC (I actually really liked Conquera, it was just the low user count and the fact you had to user real money to buy pots I didn't like).

If anyone needs I could upload them, but I'm guessing any previous skill and knowledge in Mir servers and clients will be worse than useless with this, seeing as it's Unreal.

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Would you be limited to a few maps only? Didn't think they actually had many caves? Could be wrong but I think the last patch was spider cave.

DarkStar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2003
Maybe I could look to build a private client /server

This would be AMAZING, me and some friends played the cash cow conquera. with the correct management running this would be amazing visually fantastic to look at and play and with the knowledge of skills/stats from yourself would really boost this games potential. hopefully without the cash shop P2W content that was on there. could you update us if this is something your looking to do?

MoltenDrip

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2012
Colorado
Maybe I could look to build a private client /server
Please do. I played from day one. Of the handful that kept at it, once we truly understood the game in itself; It was getting really ****ing good!

The weapon inscription system.. beautiful concept. The weapon refining system was a bitch to figure out!

I myself played two characters simultaneously everyday; Warrior and Priest. Sooo much fun, and I truly miss that.

Since Conquera, Mir2 is depressing for me to play.