Suggestion What Players like to see in new server ?

smoochy boys on tour

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
hi everyone as im working in my server want see old players and new players what they like to see in this server

so i will make some lines and want ppl what they ides for them

1- what you like play (Low-med-high)

2- want see all old provices in server

3- group caves with block npcs to tele in each cave

4- quests what you like get from this quest ( exp-items-cash-buffes)

5- old skins for items or want see new skins for items

6- new maps or old maps

7- old npcs or new npcs skins

8- teleport to cave by npc or from town run to the caves

9- pets all classes can get pets or as normal wizz and tao

10- what you think classes better be in game 5 classes ( war-wiz-tao-sin-arch) or only first 3 class

11-allow players go everywhere or make some caves only by level

12- what items in GS want to be sell ( sure not be p2w)

alot off things want add but want see what players ides and be free to post what you like to see in server im not post up

hope all enjoy reading and we will be happy to see players ides here

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
hi everyone as im working in my server want see old players and new players what they like to see in this server

so i will make some lines and want ppl what they ides for them

i pref a low med rate (thats what I am going for) but you cant tailor this to everyone

always, nostalgia is the mir attraction

dont need to restrict group caves, just make people aware they are (like BDD should be but often isnt)

all of the above

both old items with their skins and new items

6- new maps or old maps
both

both

up to you (tailor it to how you want your server to be)

depends what pets people get

10- what you think classes better be in game 5 classes ( war-wiz-tao-sin-arch) or only first 3 class
sin and archer if done right

again up to the server rather than the player

alot off things want add but want see what players ides and be free to post what you like to see in server im not post up

hope all enjoy reading and we will be happy to see players ides here

Added some notes, can't really comment too much as I dont want to give my server stuff away ;P

but I would suggest doing what YOU want your server to be, try not go get heavily influenced off other peoples, after release you will change stuff to suit peoples moans rather than on your vision of your server (yes stuff needs balancing but dont change stuff because someone has just learned a spell and says its trash before they have properly tested it /lvled it etc)

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Added some notes, can't really comment too much as I dont want to give my server stuff away ;P

but I would suggest doing what YOU want your server to be, try not go get heavily influenced off other peoples, after release you will change stuff to suit peoples moans rather than on your vision of your server (yes stuff needs balancing but dont change stuff because someone has just learned a spell and says its trash before they have properly tested it /lvled it etc)
thank you for replay sure this my server and i can do what i see good or not good. but i want see what players lile as they will play not me so be good for who be play it and yes sometime. do what players want go to wrong way sometime but still good to lisen to players

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
how abt changing up cursed weapons. so if ur red on a pk spree then a curse would act the same as luck? only against players tho but as soon as u turn yellow/white then its usual cursed qualitys would revert back to normal.
idk.. just a thought

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
how abt changing up cursed weapons. so if ur red on a pk spree then a curse would act the same as luck? only against players tho but as soon as u turn yellow/white then its usual cursed qualitys would revert back to normal.
idk.. just a thought

explan this again plz still not understand your idea

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
So if I'm using a curse+3 weapon it would have -30% chance of hitting max mc/sc/dc. What I'm thinking (don't even know if it's possible) is to have it so if your red then a cursed weapon would work the same as luck (still keep it cursed but have the game switch how it sees cursed for red players) then if your red, your curse+3 weapon in essence becomes luck+3
Kinda like having a trophy pk weapon

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
... dont change stuff because someone has just learned a spell and says its trash before they have properly tested it /lvled it etc)

that assumes the server developer did test it, leveled it - by playing his own server and by playing I mean real playing, not 'test playing', as no test ever comes to real experience

otherwise agree strongly that a server should be to maker's image in his mind, not a hodge podge collection based on what bunch of other pple suggest, can't really enjoy working on such a server anyway

Last edited:

blink

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2014
Low Medium.
No more pets except collectors maybe from gameshop
No archers, sort sins. Someone said they were given really good skills at lowish level as they were introduced AFTER other players been levelling for a while so this made sense. Now if they are starting at same time as rest it doesn't.
Old skins OK New ones OK as long as no eye hurty bright sparkly girly crap
NO fishing
NO tele to cave - whats point of recall set if these. If you have recall set can go to where you chose not where spawn point is which makes you vulnerable to instant PK.
Do not reward PK.
Last I heard 25% ppl play to PK rest like a fight for a boss or a castle and a few don't like fight at all. make it so if yr red you WILL drop all yr kit if die or you lose exp or both. There are no penalties any more.
Caves with a level requirement gives incentive to level
Caves with a level cap means lower levels a bit less vulnerable to pkers.

Last edited:

WarlordLuBu

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 16, 2018

Low rate XP server, similar to the original Legend of Mir, with a maximum level of 60

Yes

Yes

Not really a fan of quests... only legendary ones like the Fate sword or the Red Moon Evil sword

Old skins, new skins should be a Game Shop thing (Cosmetics and XP buffs or luck buffs)

6- new maps or old maps

Both... as long as they were in the original Legend of Mir!

Both

Town running, plenty of reasons: it's more original, theres always a chance of running into pkers, might find a rare mob, laziness destroys gaming adventures.

Only Wizard taming and Taoist pets

Warrior, Wizzard, Taoist... nothing else.

Players go everywhere!

Only cosmetics and things that increase % of gaining luck on weapons... and also PK Point Reset. P2W destroys games... it's bad enough that a level 40 will be able to fist you to death.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
I would like to see a whole new province. completely new but well made.

I would also like to see a well made server that replicates galaxy server