Maple story2

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Maple story 2 launches on 10/10 anyone tried it in beta? Is it worth of playing, any pvp system?

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Maple story 2 launches on 10/10 anyone tried it in beta? Is it worth of playing, any pvp system?

I heard it has a battle royal mode.

A friend of mine at work said it's good fun when leveling, then it gets stale at level cap. No idea myself but may pop on at launch to see.

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
im playing it its super fun,
house building is nice ,
the minigames that pop up are nice ,
the story actully makes me laugh in places because its stupid,
its a relaxing happy mmo - iv not reached end game just playing it casualy,
if you wanna hardcore it may not be for you (although it has a lot to do).

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
wtf is this game? 3d habbo hotel?

The original maple story was a platforming MMO, it came out years ago. It's basically a 3D version of the original. It will have a lot of nostalgia for people just like Mir does.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
So, I've been hooked on this since the open launch.

Although it looks all cute, the game itself is very fast paced, lots to do and the end game dungeons are reasonably challenging. The chaos raids will be out early November which I am looking forward to!

Reaching the cap level takes no time at all, I ended up rerolling from Thief to Knight, it only took me a day to catch up to the Thief.

As a fan of Mir, I believe a few people would actually love the gameplay.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
I quite like it, not a game I'd invest any serious time into though. Feels more like a console game imo. I'd agree it is fast paced and fun. If you have played games like Conquer online or Flyff and the cutsey graphics didn't bother you then you'll be ok with this.