Some Tester needed to test dark zone reborn v2

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
hi everyone as title said we was wiped our high rate server darkzone reborn after live 8 months to add alot off new things and fix and update alot off players feedback

so need some ppl have free time to test with us to be sure everything we change update 100% for fair play

so if you have time pm me for give you account to test with it

Some server update
* rework all dmg for mob from bug cave till troll cave
* edit drop files till troll ( now mobs drop normal kitt ring brace etc... and boss drop wep arm )
* new quests from starter
* new random quest system will ask you to kill some mobs with timer and auto complite quest(timer rest every 60 mins)
* remove level caves and up spawn in hunting cave
* some group caves now will be better with exp and will not be solo
* removed crit from server and lower mobs hp

HybHLTl.jpg

Return

LOMCN Member
Loyal Member
Sep 22, 2017
only this updates done since the server gone down ? :/

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
only this updates done since the server gone down ? :/

sure a lot off change and a lot off things been add put we talk here about old things been change and when server be ready to go live will post everything been add or change or remove

we only post this for want some tester to test 100% everything ok so we can move to next place

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Are you going to be having the same silly server rules as before? such as trying to restrict what people talk about when logged on? such as banning people for chatting about other servers.
Same server team I presume? If so I'd imagine most will avoid.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Are you going to be having the same silly server rules as before? such as trying to restrict what people talk about when logged on? such as banning people for chatting about other servers.
Same server team I presume? If so I'd imagine most will avoid.

when server be alive again you can check this yourself and you can give server try and find what deffo

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Level caves removed is the biggest incentive for me to return when this goes live

I quit at level 200 (or 201) mainly because the gameplay was 'rinse and repeat' style and 200 made it obvious to make it that way even more so (and level restriction on higher caves at 200+ caves just helped to cement the decision to quit)

that said, up to troll cave (180 lev cave) was OK but the problem was, I started in the cave @160 if not earlier, don't remember now, and I stayed there till 200 with only occasional forays into lower level caves for variety

thing I liked was that I was able to fend for myself solo most times, that is get items for my level playing solo, what I didn't like much was the strict regularity of items tiers, every 20 levels new item sets... which sort of made it like you were standing still, like starting anew albeit with different mobs, caves

I liked cave mobs variety/difficulty I last saw on 5H server, those mobs sprinkled in of various colored names made exciting place out of what would otherwise be 'run of the mill' cave

if you did something like that, even just have subs deeper in caves that would drop some enhanced variety of jewelry that normal mobs in that cave dropped (with bosses dropping besides arm/weap also an enhanced variety of them but at lesser drop rate of course)

also the subs should have some smaller chance to drop what bosses would drop, that's for those occasions if some bosses were made overboard for soloing (which can easily happen when you adjust things so they are not too easy but again not too difficult) or for those cases when somebody, against whom you stand no chance, camps the boss

Last edited: