Arcadia.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
How did Zenatur get refused advertisement on " user count feature" but Arcadia is still allowed? 120+ Online right now, whilst 300 on Apoc and 170 on Zircon. Logged on to check, there not 20 people on there let alone 120. Tai be fair.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Zenatur and Zed asked to be removed from the list.

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
How the hell is arcadia still on there anyway? What kind of magic wand does that server have that makes it stay at around 120 players for months and months?

We know how Mir players are, they blast through the content and leave rapidly, leaving a bunch of forum posts along the way, but there's not a peep about Arcadia anywhere, ever.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Zenatur and Zed asked to be removed from the list.

That's not true, there was a big thread about it when it happened with many members of LOMCN team logging on and looking for the 30 players finding nobody, it was then removed by Tai.

Arcadia should have the same fate.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
That's not the thread, there was a thread LightBringer logged on and ran around every town etc and found nobody when 30 was online, i remember it vividly. Either way Arcadia is clearly botting users and it shouldn't be allowed to be on the UserCount list.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
That's not true, there was a big thread about it when it happened with many members of LOMCN team logging on and looking for the 30 players finding nobody, it was then removed by Tai.

Arcadia should have the same fate.

None logged beside Chalace and two others.

However i mentioned, if they feel the usercount been 'rigged' then to remove the displaying usercounts from ranks.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
That's not the thread, there was a thread LightBringer logged on and ran around every town etc and found nobody when 30 was online, i remember it vividly. Either way Arcadia is clearly botting users and it shouldn't be allowed to be on the UserCount list.

Then you should remove DarkSide server from the list too :)

Each players have 3-4 afk chars for some bonus.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I mentioned Arcadia's UC before, nothing was done about it, but I seem to recall 90% of the usercount are just AFK Stall characters.

You can sell things via stall characters over night, but you only get 10slots. So people create multiple accounts to create multiple selling stalls.

I mean, whilst the usercount is outright lying, it is extremely misleading when this is the case and I personally feel it needs to be -active- players recorded.

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017

i'd like to see an investigation into this as well i've always found it quite fishy

to be fair there is some activity on arcadia's external forum but still as i said very strange for a server to have such a consistent player base for such a long time

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
All the highest levels from Arcadia are on Apoc saying how they quit because they couldn't find people to fight ever. Tiggy etc quit months ago when Zircon came out, it just baffles me time and time again it gets brought up and it just gets brushed under the table purely because its Scorp.

Zed if that's the Case then report it to Tai, something needs to be done its so misleading some poor ****'s download 10GB files to log on to find out there 10 active people not 120.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Loads are playing event on Arcadia atm, logged there other day with tiggy was pking italians loads Pveing etc lol

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Was on couple of weeks ago. One of the main guilds (Mostly italians) with about 15 members seem quite active. One of the leaders is proper old skool - was saying he was one of the leaders of the CT italian guild on euro back in the day. They was also saying 30+ of the players that have recently joined came from some polish mir server thats getting dos'ed alot/become unplayable.
I'd say user count of 50ish seems legit.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
How do you fix it tho? I played arcadia for few weeks and never seen anywhere near the user count advertised and thought that it was bit unfair and toyed with the idea could it be all those stalls or people in really deep caves but even then numbers didn't seem right but...

How do you fix it? Can call them out but need proof or it's just a witch hunt so how do you prove it?

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
How do you fix it tho? I played arcadia for few weeks and never seen anywhere near the user count advertised and thought that it was bit unfair and toyed with the idea could it be all those stalls or people in really deep caves but even then numbers didn't seem right but...

How do you fix it? Can call them out but need proof or it's just a witch hunt so how do you prove it?
The same ultimatum Zed was given. Given reasonable suspicion.
No harm done if all is in order.

Tho the 'stalls' have always been a loophole that shouldn't have been allowed, personally.

--

In regards to Zentaur.

It wasn't a witch hunt, people noticed an obviously dodgy usercount. 30-32 players on for 2 weeks straight, 2am, 9am, 3pm, 8pm, didn't change, and not a single other player in sight, or something daft like that, i don't remember.

He was given a dozen chances to defend the accusations, and he refused. A simple screenshot to show the 30 users logged in would have taken him 3seconds to get, if it was real. There is only one logical reason why he wouldn't produce it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
All I can do is remove it from the list.

I doubt he cares either way

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Dont all 3 of his server use the same files? you would think it would be the base on all 3? not just one.

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010
All I can do is remove it from the list.

I doubt he cares either way

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Removing a server that’s lasted longer then any other out there because you think the user count is fake lol, ye it might be but let’s face its over past couple years pay win servers are the thing (Arcadia included) but at least you’re investment is not going down in 12mouths. An no I don’t play this any more give my kit away 2years ago but I can’t agree with the argument when you got pay to win server open an closing within 12mouths