Mir 3 DarkSide
Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Arcadia.

Re: Arcadia.

Quote Originally Posted by smeghead2 View Post
    How do you fix it tho? I played arcadia for few weeks and never seen anywhere near the user count advertised and thought that it was bit unfair and toyed with the idea could it be all those stalls or people in really deep caves but even then numbers didn't seem right but...

How do you fix it? Can call them out but need proof or it's just a witch hunt so how do you prove it?
    The same ultimatum Zed was given. Given reasonable suspicion.
    No harm done if all is in order.

Tho the 'stalls' have always been a loophole that shouldn't have been allowed, personally.

--

In regards to Zentaur.

It wasn't a witch hunt, people noticed an obviously dodgy usercount. 30-32 players on for 2 weeks straight, 2am, 9am, 3pm, 8pm, didn't change, and not a single other player in sight, or something daft like that, i don't remember.

He was given a dozen chances to defend the accusations, and he refused. A simple screenshot to show the 30 users logged in would have taken him 3seconds to get, if it was real. There is only one logical reason why he wouldn't produce it.

2. HispaRed
  3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17

All I can do is remove it from the list.

I doubt he cares either way

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Zircon Community Manager Koriban's Avatar

Well if he doesn't care then remove it and problem solved.

Dont all 3 of his server use the same files? you would think it would be the base on all 3? not just one.
    I'm not lazy,I'm energy efficient!

Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    All I can do is remove it from the list.

I doubt he cares either way

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Removing a server thatís lasted longer then any other out there because you think the user count is fake lol, ye it might be but letís face its over past couple years pay win servers are the thing (Arcadia included) but at least youíre investment is not going down in 12mouths. An no I donít play this any more give my kit away 2years ago but I canít agree with the argument when you got pay to win server open an closing within 12mouths

However, i do believe stalls being afk/used are similar with Leveling Companions on Zircon.

150online with 30 active users.

fun fact how 3.55 client used to had a small base for stalls but i guess they disliked the idea of afk market.
    Last edited by zedina; 10-11-2018 at 12:16 AM.
    ZentaurX - PledgeOfBlood [MIR3]
    Discord:
    http://discord.gg/2xBzPs6
    HomePage: Soon
    ô
    Download: Soonô

Quote Originally Posted by Far View Post
    Excited for your new server Zedina, now that you've closed your last 2 servers this one is surely to be released soon.

Quote Originally Posted by booHA View Post
    Removing a server thatís lasted longer then any other out there because you think the user count is fake lol, ye it might be but letís face its over past couple years pay win servers are the thing (Arcadia included) but at least youíre investment is not going down in 12mouths. An no I donít play this any more give my kit away 2years ago but I canít agree with the argument when you got pay to win server open an closing within 12mouths
    Lying to new players is OK because it won't go down in 12 months? I really don't know how people come up with some of this 'logic'.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalace View Post
    Lying to new players is OK because it won't go down in 12 months? I really don't know how people come up with some of this 'logic'.
    New players would notice this by asking ppls about server and for a small boost.
    Discord:
    ô

Excited for your new server Zedina, now that you've closed your last 2 servers this one is surely to be released soon.

Sorry bit late to this. One of the simple fix's to help the user count a lot would be to just use a system that's realy ingame ( Auction house ) it works just like TM, he put it ingame after Archon flopped as it was in there. There 0 need for Stalls to be ingame, yet they are still there, some people have 3-4 stalls selling items.

I really don't see any benefit to debating it further. It's just getting off-topic.

What we might or might not know is irrelevant, this is solely down to the legitimacy of information LOMCN is presenting to the community. As it was with Zentaur.

I really don't see any benefit to debating it further. It's just getting off-topic.

What we might or might not know is irrelevant, this is solely down to the legitimacy of information LOMCN is presenting to the community. As it was with Zentaur.
    #BringBackKaori
    Discord:
    ô

If you read there forums sorp put up a poll about stall, most voted no because of the way the elements work and how you can price stuff, I donít even play but I have to stick up for a server thatís lasted the time, servers come an go. You know what youíre getting when you start here itís Been mentioned plenty time over the Ďyearsí

Arcadia / P69 are by far the biggest P2W server's there ever been, at least on Bens servers Skills actually dropped and so did kit.

Skills are like 30£ a pop it's mental i've never once seen a rare book drop. I know my friend Tigg has had a few so they do drop but he was using some 150 super kitted war some arabs farming end game bosses, how are noobs meant to get em lol.

Anyway tai or mod can you can lock this know, just wanted to know.

Course itís pay to win so has every server thatís opened in the past 3yeas plus lol. All Iím saying is at least with this one it donít close so youíre moneys not to wast, sorps been around for years donít act dumb his servers
    Lastwd because there pay to win but they donít disappear like most lol I quit Mir awhile ago because the grind to keep up is to much an I cab killing things over an over but I canít fault a server owner thatís out lasted every other server because heís faking a useecount, it might be true but guess what he still doing it lol

Course itís pay to win so has every server thatís opened in the past 3yeas plus lol. All Iím saying is at least with this one it donít close so youíre moneys not to wast, sorps been around for years donít act dumb his servers
    Lastwd because there pay to win but they donít disappear like most lol I quit Mir awhile ago because the grind to keep up is to much an I cab killing things over an over but I canít fault a server owner thatís out lasted every other server because heís faking a useecount, it might be true but guess what he still doing it lol
    Again, as you seem unable to grasp it. This is not a valid reason by any stretch of the imagination to allow false usercounts be present on the list.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12