Rainbow Six Seige - Trolling

smoochy boys on tour

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Hi Guys & Girls,

I hadn't bought a new game for my xbox for a while and liked the look of siege from the youtube videos I watched so bought it (£30 for a 3 year old game - it must be good right!?).

Generally I'm enjoying the game but the past 4 or 5 nights I've played my games have been plagued with team killers. I'll give an example...

I entered my first game of last night as Rook. Spawned, immediately laid vests for my team and got shot in the back of the head by a team mate. I hadn't done anything to deserve it at all.

This happened in 3-4 of my next games, either players on my team started killing eachother for no apparent reason, or it was the other team - this resulted in the matches being really boring and off putting.

Speaking to my bro who plays it on PC he only sees accidental team kills, for example a teammate walking in front of you when your firing or a rogue frag that someone threw like a lemon.

Are Xbox players just a bunch of kids and PC players are more mature? xD

Or is it because I'm playing casual instead ranked (I haven't chanced playing ranked yet and I'm getting smashed in casual as it is and still learning maps).

I also thought it was odd that there wasn't a spawn timer to combat this kind of twattery?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Console plebs are usually quite moronic, you'd get it in any game - especially when it's not ranked and there's no real punishment against it. Having said that, those types of people do exist on PC too, just to a lesser degree.

I would expect ranked would be different as they'd have something to lose then. Try a few games of ranked and learn from there? It's likely the best scenario to learn in anyway.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

You could find that actually you're being killed as you're not part of their group and they have you because the game requires you to have a full squad on flip side, my friends and I go into It with a random every now and then and they'll target weaker player to kick them to get you to leave, and I often kill others for fun as I cant kill actual enemies.

Its on all platforms, just XBOX's etc are more accessible to children as parents got no idea about PC gaming as its more effort.

Learning maps is definitely way to go, my friends do ranked and are insane, shoot through walls, etc as they listen and predict enemy positions on opsite side, not to mention they live on CCTV cameras on it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I used to play this a lot until 2/3 months ago. Some nights you do seem to find a lot of team killing but not always. Sometimes you will be matched with a group of premades and they'll just kill you for no reason. Just leave and find another match. Or get revenge... whichever works for you!

I generally only team kill if someone is trash or afk (so a fair bit :P )

If it's that big a problem then play ranked and it won't happen.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Terrible shooter gaming. The LANs they do are so laughable its unreal. 10/10 waste of money.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Xbox always seem to be littered with more kids than both PC and PS4.

When I played FIFA o nthe Xbox I'd get constant messages from the opposition when they lost, or constant screaming down the mic.

Moved to PS4 and I hardly get any of the above, was the same with Battlefield games too.
Also still seems to happen when I play FIFA at a mates on his xbox.

Glad I don't play Fortnite, that seems to be loved by children.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
I don't have that problem at the moment in terms of listening to crying over the mic, my son finally managed to break my adaptor for my headset so I'm without one at the moment xD