Empire Mir 3
Likes Likes:  2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Just a thought

Just a thought

Does any1 Believe that group/member section about new upgrades / maps should be more of a data fact share e.g

A forum section for release maps npcs quests .

Like if there a new design and plesent quests created for the story perpose of mir explicit versions of mir.

Real map additions to mir.

Sets will be new but challaning

It's like euro mir but creating I together more be more help
    Together to create new further mir enhancements
    For the soul perpose of future mir experience

2. HispaRed

Re: Just a thought

Euro P as /Double 45 Wiz, Euro D as /Killalot 38 Tao

Ok it's a forum section either via entery for future perspectives of mir like a real lomcn own built mir I no we are on crystal .. it's like our own forum future prognosis about the game . It's soul perpose for entertyd value only where polls n votes of a future respected updates

well Crystal is for all things C#
    everything is given here (other than the basics suchs as quests, the defaults are easily found and custom, are well custom)

I dont really get what else you are wanting? just a general place where someone can go "this would bea good quest" and then provide all the npc scripts and quests etc to add it to your server?
    ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Yer it's like a dominant place for the true features of our own future based mir

Proven facts like all the work everyone has put in before should be put in a separatd into future adventures of mir
    Last edited by Whoops; 06-11-2018 at 03:30 PM.

Who's your dealer and can I have some?

I no it a monaterd upgrade to the best true meaning of mir files we have with the true state it's no longer real or available and not on English

Tho I presume an Alta ego who like 1.4 redmoonvalley
    Was a true fact of a first upgrade

We here do understand that a patch such as redmoonvalley
    May be left to ourselves or never in same respect in true form only with true inpects and troll on maybe a online server for these updates inserted

---------- Post Merged at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:41 PM ----------

It's cool to think that in the long term our own lomcn updated pack would be true facts of a patch mir would be accordingly needing for ppl to play on

---------- Post Merged at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:43 PM ----------

I believe maybe different packages you can add to base files

Or dragon phoenix

Or even low or high rates

---------- Post Merged at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Some people would agree if people made a server when it ends you get left with nothing it make you start at the beginning it would be really nice to share there work for future updates

---------- Post Merged at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Its horrible to believe in the end you can only start with basic file not worked on and never will be able to enhance at all

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8

basically you want people to make a server for you because you cba?

No I don't play mir I just hope that in the future you will not be downloading basic files and attempt what has already been done that's all

Quote Originally Posted by Whoops View Post
    No I don't play mir I just hope that in the future you will not be downloading basic files and attempt what has already been done that's all
    I get that, but then all you are doing is upgrading the basic files to a move advanced version of, the basic files.

IMO the point of the base files is to give you a starting point, this is what makes the cash grab servers and the real servers stand apart (as the cash cows, sometimes rename a few things, break some quests and say NEW SERVER) - where as the actually good servers put time and effort before releasing.

Zircon Community Manager Koriban's Avatar

So let me get this straight.

You want to download servers that have already gone through the process of editing the "basic files" after they've closed/died, right?

Then I assume with all these server files you pick and choose what you want, because, hey, it's already been done, then release a new server and profit off of other peoples work?

sign me up boy!

13.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12

Quote Originally Posted by Koriban View Post
    So let me get this straight.

You want to download servers that have already gone through the process of editing the "basic files" after they've closed/died, right?

Then I assume with all these server files you pick and choose what you want, because, hey, it's already been done, then release a new server and profit off of other peoples work?

sign me up boy!
    Wheres my Marble files download at?
    Zircon Server
    Home Page -- Installer -- Download Page

Sapphire Server: Soon™

Zircon Community Manager Koriban's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Wheres my Marble files download at?
    I consumed the files, they're never to be seen again.