HispaRed Mir 2
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Legends of Aria

Legends of Aria

Has anyone been following this? It is due for release in afew weeks on steam, it is a pure sandbox almost exactly like Ultima online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijp7...ature=youtu.be

looks like everything Albion should have been

Re: Legends of Aria

i'll be pre ordering this if not working
    Server Name: Marble
    Files: Marble Files - (New and Closed Source)
    Release: Soon™

It has some nice concepts, I'm a sucker for player progression, but the game itself just look so slow and clunky to play i don't think i could stomach it. And combat makes Mir took like something from the future

Cant find a reason to play this over something like BDO.

Edit:
    A nice gameplay video. He loves the game, but is constructive enough to point out a fair number of flaws. Mainly that the game just isn't even remotely polished in most aspects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tejxSXs5gvI
    Last edited by Chalace; 11-11-2018 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalace View Post
    It has some nice concepts, I'm a sucker for player progression, but the game itself just look so slow and clunky to play i don't think i could stomach it. And combat makes Mir took like something from the future

Cant find a reason to play this over something like BDO.

Edit:
    A nice gameplay video. He loves the game, but is constructive enough to point out a fair number of flaws. Mainly that the game just isn't even remotely polished in most aspects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tejxSXs5gvI
    BDO, where you grind for 100hours a week to reach enough gold to start your enhancement, which then RNG takes you to worse kit then you had in 2016...

a game where they strip all classes of their main survival train on skills and keep in the insane CC

i can see plenty of reasons to play this over BDO

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    BDO, where you grind for 100hours a week to reach enough gold to start your enhancement, which then RNG takes you to worse kit then you had in 2016...

a game where they strip all classes of their main survival train on skills and keep in the insane CC

i can see plenty of reasons to play this over BDO
    Admittedly i havent played it in quite some time, so i have no idea how it is these days.

However, i was referring mainly to the character progression systems in terms of building up skills and building your own personal economy etc. I can't recall any other game that came close to the depth it provided, while still ticking the boxes for of an amazing looking game and the best combat systems i've ever played.

It had it's flaws ofcourse, first and foremost it was insanely grindy, luckily a lot of the busy work could be done afk. Farming mobs & RNG upgrading gear was something else, the whole fail stacking system was a joke, tho i stopped just before they introduced the 18(?) cap I think.