Empire Mir 3
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Fallout 76

Fallout 76

Hi all,

Has anyone bought this yet?

I've viewed a few videos on youtube but tbh I'm not blown away. I plugged so many hours into Fallt 3&4 and loved exploring different locations / finding quests and NPC's. Is it true there are no NPC's whatsoever? If so I don't think I'll bother. I get they probably didn't want to make another Fallout in 3&4's style but I can't believe there is no offline content at all?

If you've bought it let me know what you think?

Re: Fallout 76

There better be NPCs else its a no from me.
    Fallout NPCs always had the best personalities

God bless this Robot.
    y6ov5st.jpg
    ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

I played the beta but cancelled my pre order It was "ok" you're right I didn't see any human npcs just kiosks and robots. I'm not bothering with 76 I've put countless hours into 3, NV and 4 enjoyed everyone of them 76 just felt like a vast world of nothing.

---------- Post Merged at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LightBringer View Post
    There better be NPCs else its a no from me.
    Fallout NPCs always had the best personalities

God bless this Robot.
    y6ov5st.jpg
    I wonder what you've been doing with fisto

Pretty sure the reveiws were generally terrible, and if i remember right there are no human npc's in the whole game. Didn't look too hard into it mind, just from what i remember. Wasn't at all impressed with what i saw.

Quote Originally Posted by iJam View Post
    I played the beta but cancelled my pre order It was "ok" you're right I didn't see any human npcs just kiosks and robots. I'm not bothering with 76 I've put countless hours into 3, NV and 4 enjoyed everyone of them 76 just felt like a vast world of nothing.

---------- Post Merged at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I wonder what you've been doing with fisto
    what happens with Fisto, stays with Fisto
    ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

isn't what people are expecting.. shame really! did look good, but they always do.

Mmmmm thanks for confirming guys, I'm gutted to be fair was looking forward to this. For me Fallout was all about exploring the main storyline and exploring everywhere top to bottom to find those side quests and random chests etc.

I havn't played 4 in a long time so I might just start it up again xD

Quote Originally Posted by jaffar91 View Post
    Mmmmm thanks for confirming guys, I'm gutted to be fair was looking forward to this. For me Fallout was all about exploring the main storyline and exploring everywhere top to bottom to find those side quests and random chests etc.

I havn't played 4 in a long time so I might just start it up again xD

Wel its exaclty like what youve just explained lol, itís survival, exploring, killing big bosses for gear etc etc itís wicked! There no human npcs only robots and holotapes, thereís a main story line and plenty of side quests and public events, any human you see is another player.
    Last edited by deano13; 16-11-2018 at 05:25 PM.
    /deano13
    Dragon Server

Cheers for feedback bud, in terms of the main story line is it similar to previous ones? I hear that you build your base up, only to get nuked by a guy whose geeked it 24/7 xD

Is the perk system similar to 4?

Quote Originally Posted by jaffar91 View Post
    Cheers for feedback bud, in terms of the main story line is it similar to previous ones? I hear that you build your base up, only to get nuked by a guy whose geeked it 24/7 xD

Is the perk system similar to 4?
    The story line quest is good, thereís shit loads of side quests, thereís daily quests, there shit loads to do, loads of bosses and bunkers and shit loads to raid for your power armours etc etc etc and itís all online so everyone you bump into is another player which you can team up with etc, your base you build up and is portable, so you pop your base do what you gta do and then pack it up move on to next location etc etc, perk cards yes, and VATS yes but not the slow motion effect as itís online, itís more accuracy and crit shots etc now.

as for nukes you can only drop them in certain spots on the map so unless your unfortunate to place your base down at that moment in time then..... nukes summon the main boss of the game ďscorchbeastĒ or somthing which drops Uber if you and your team can kill it, not done it myself only level 15 lol.

excuse typos Iím typing from phone and cba to correct and speak the queens english
    Last edited by deano13; 16-11-2018 at 06:04 PM.
    /deano13
    Dragon Server

It's a big NO from me.

I saw a review titled

"Fallout 76 is online and lonelier than ever"

I mean... it was pretty cool having Dogmeat around, but it was still pretty lonely! I even had to talk to my Mrs once...

Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter View Post
    It's a big NO from me.

I saw a review titled

I mean... it was pretty cool having Dogmeat around, but it was still pretty lonely! I even had to talk to my Mrs once...

Not sure what platform your on but Xbox is lively af lol, everytime Iíve been thereís been more then enough people online to team up with and quest etc
    /deano13
    Dragon Server

Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter View Post
    It's a big NO from me.

I saw a review titled

I must admit I'm certain that most people who have played fallout 3&4 solo would look to play fallout 76 solo to. I get the idea around having this multiplayer but I just don't feel like is. If I bought this game (which I'm not going to sadly) I would play it solo.

I don't really feel like the devs could have won in making another solo play Fallout, people would then just complain it was exactly the same as 3 or 4. I really wouldn't mind that tbh. I was so gutted that 76 got review bombed and turned me off buying it, along with having no characters to interact with. I wiped my last saved file on Friday of Fallout 4 and have started again, pretty sure I've got a few DLC's that I haven't touched