Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2014
Conquera Private Server, Chinese

Client download address link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1AQvc7sQGk0e7ovxhCisPbw
google drive:https://drive.google.com/open?id=11Lp_jzfeX7q0e-R9nBE84ur2qfty6lrg
Extraction code: h5u9
Unzip password: cqyh
The QQ group file is being uploaded. There are three files in total, two big ones and one small one. After all downloading, you can extract them together.
Register an account to find an administrator (account registration) for free
It is recommended to use this tool to download the full speed: http://pandownload.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: ventus

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Thats awesome now we know the files are out there :) (or someone has made their own emu)

Last edited:

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Sounds good.

lets hops they switched up the trash bits a bit, acquiring gold etc

DarkStar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2003
would destroy mir2/3 server for sure if ran correctly and wasn't a cash cow like they make it.

MoltenDrip

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2012
Colorado
I cant play Mir2/3 anymore, not after playing Conquera. If and when someone gets a hold of the files, all they will have to do is increase the gold drop, and done. The balance is perfect. It's a beautiful game. On a scale of 1 to 10; Conquera was at a -2, for gold drop.

Added stat items were so critical to have, and different caves or instances would have an increased % of an item dropping with added stats.

The weapon inscription system... Mir boner. Inscriptions correlate with your spells. Each spell has at least one or more different inscriptions you could roll. For example; Divinity Being(Shinsu) had three different inscriptions. Bloodthirst; PvP Dog, higher damage to players and took 25% of your damage. Essence; PvE Dog, increased strength/defense to mobs and HP. Cant remember the name of the third, but it was the rarest and best of the three.

I could go on and on. I was balls deep, and still would be, had she not dried up.. There were a few of us, that once we understood the game, and had semi caught up to the Chinese, we were starting to **** them up. Reason being to why i'm even saying that is because they already knew the game, and had played it for two years prior to Conquera server opening. So much was ****ed up with the English version of the game. There's an awesome Auto Pot feature, that we couldn't even ****ing read for 3 months..Translations were minor; The first month, it's safe to say that other than the Quest lines, everything was still in Chinese. But this game was sooo good that I didn't give a ****. I donated on the first day of beta. I quote, "I don't give a ****, I'm playing this." I had two characters, with probably close to $3000 total between the two. And i'll do that **** again, no problem.

Conquera, made Mir2/3 dust.

Drip/Flare

---------- Post Merged on 21-12-2018 at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 14-12-2018 at 04:39 PM ----------

I get this same error message for any server that I try. Also, what’s the process of creating an in game account?

Attachments

• IMG_1887.JPG
    IMG_1887.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Reactions: Pusha

Ceef

LOMCN Leecher
May 6, 2016
That's just an error saying it's failed to receive the file list from auto patcher.