Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mir3 for hunt boss (PvM)

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Hi just came here to survey what kind of mir3 u guys like to play.
Mir 3 Game like GSP which kill people wont drop item?
Or like HL mir3g which pvp will drop equipment?
Or PvM?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Why you would waste time on Holley that is old and outdated or on GSP that has the windows 10 lag + bounceback and gameshop not working?

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Why you would waste time on Holley that is old and outdated or on GSP that has the windows 10 lag + bounceback and gameshop not working?

So what is the latest game engine u guys using now? hmm

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
So what is the latest game engine u guys using now? hmm

To make good server you need to be comfortable with files you are using, not even knowing what is around is not a good start.

To be fair even on ei or job you could have player base. You need passion and dedication, and do something interesting.

Some modern mmorpgs have amazing graphics, no limits, good files, but lack the soul.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
To make good server you need to be comfortable with files you are using, not even knowing what is around is not a good start.

To be fair even on ei or job you could have player base. You need passion and dedication, and do something interesting.

Some modern mmorpgs have amazing graphics, no limits, good files, but lack the soul.

its about the files being too outdated :D

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I remember tibia xd so outdated so bad, I couldn't see **** with the pixels and thousands of people played lol.

lots of games have more popularity than LoM 2/3

for example if wemade would come here to europe with JoB or PtW clients versions they will easily have 1k users online, because its official and one thing is playing an official version and other is to play a private.

but yet none of this will happen.

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Actually I am just asking about what type of mir3 game u guys like to play only. I took HL and GSP as example so that can give clearer image for those voting haha.