partner needed

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
as title i need partner to work with me with server code almost 99% and server files 90% done

the server will be HR for more info send me a pm

thanks

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Maybe he's already married? Try illicit encounters.

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
[MENTION=947]Tai[/MENTION] can pls clean this thread from what not help here i see who post here not help with this and not make sense

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
People just having a laugh TheOnlyOne... do you want the thread closed?

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
People just having a laugh TheOnlyOne... do you want the thread closed?

this thread not for laugh and why want it closed if you cant do your mod work ?

this thread for asking about something not for laugh so you as mod should clean posts not make senes with the thread sunject tbh

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
nothing here is breaking any rules, you reporting every post where someone is just having a laugh is causing you issues, I can close the post for you...

no one is trolling you, no one is harassing you. There has been no flaming, prejudices or persecutions towards you ( only your sexual orientation which I think it just a dig at the current situation with the world.. its pathetic right? but was just a laugh)

I guess they aren't staying relevant with the title, but in a way they are... its just how you see it.. you really want me to delete all the posts? for people just having a laugh? not being nasty or anything? I personally won't 3 other admins have seen this and haven't either,

Maybe Robert will, he funs at parties I heard ;)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
nothing here is breaking any rules, you reporting every post where someone is just having a laugh is causing you issues, I can close the post for you...

no one is trolling you, no one is harassing you. There has been no flaming, prejudices or persecutions towards you ( only your sexual orientation which I think it just a dig at the current situation with the world.. its pathetic right? but was just a laugh)

I guess they aren't staying relevant with the title, but in a way they are... its just how you see it.. you really want me to delete all the posts? for people just having a laugh? not being nasty or anything? I personally won't 3 other admins have seen this and haven't either,

I heard [MENTION=30383]TheOnlyOne[/MENTION] has a soft spot on [MENTION=4115]Robert[/MENTION]

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan

they post not have senes with my thread and should they be delete as there rules for forums said that as i remember i did this once and my post been delete why then my post delete and to some ppl here not be fair here and stop been u mods idoit sometime to some members

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
What is it exactly you need help with? Just the coding side or other elements?

If there are any coding issues you have come across which are mutually beneficial to others perhaps post them in the Crystal Bug/Suggestions section.

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
What is it exactly you need help with? Just the coding side or other elements?

If there are any coding issues you have come across which are mutually beneficial to others perhaps post them in the Crystal Bug/Suggestions section.

im need partner to lead with me server bro with scripted add mobs items etc....

code side have no problem with it tbh so im ok for this side

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Code's 99% done and server side 90% done meaning you can do everything yourself, why not finish them off? More profits if it goes well.

Good luck anyhow.

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Code's 99% done and server side 90% done meaning you can do everything yourself, why not finish them off? More profits if it goes well.

Good luck anyhow.
first im not looking for profits from server
secend i have life so sometime you need person with you to take care off server when i be busy irl so you not leave your players alone without help when they need it

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
first im not looking for profits from server
secend i have life so sometime you need person with you to take care off server when i be busy irl so you not leave your players alone without help when they need it

So your looking for a caretaker so you can enjoy running server while they sort out instant fixes.

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
So your looking for a caretaker so you can enjoy running server while they sort out instant fixes.
what your problem here how i enjoy runing if i alrady spent alot off months work in my server lol and who im looking at will not do much for server

anyway title said partner needed what not understand on this mr david

anothere person will be ignore soon i see lol

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
what your problem here how i enjoy runing if i alrady spent alot off months work in my server lol and who im looking at will not do much for server

anyway title said partner needed what not understand on this mr david

anothere person will be ignore soon i see lol

Sorry your post is a little confusing, are you looking for a partner?