Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
zedina ability high
heart good

zedina > djdarkboys

djdarkboys obsession money..
rungate license sell sell sell..

I dont know why you saying this. He worked many years on holley and when he had the GSP server he never charged donations or any $.

Its his work, please appreciate it, i also think his game license for run gates stopped for months.

He also is the main coder of ZenX PledgeOfBlood

edit : He has a better heart than me :P

Last edited:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
gsp is dead, game is incompatible with Win10,
no much ppl are buying that version, and for play with small groups anyone can use my rungate or use the free version (upto 20 users without d/c).
I dont understand why those hate when i do a free Guide, i decoded and coded the tool for encrypt and decrypt the .dat files... (works with mir3 kor and mir2 kor versions too...)
For that reason i dont open Mir3 Kor emulator.
That comunity tried to piss my work and **** me a lot of times with lots of lies from here and from outside...
i simply say, love & peace ppl!
and merry xmas to all!

oh, my wink -> ;)

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
no much ppl are buying that version, and for play with small groups anyone can use my rungate or use the free version (upto 20 users without d/c).
I dont understand why those hate when i do a free Guide, i decoded and coded the tool for encrypt and decrypt the .dat files... (works with mir3 kor and mir2 kor versions too...)
That comunity tried to piss my work and **** me a lot of times with lots of lies from here and from outside...
and merry xmas to all!

oh, my wink -> ;)

We love you, Dj, don't worry about the haters.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
and merry xmas to all!

oh, my wink -> ;)

You're doing incredible things man!
Keep at it :)

Reactions: deathking