Mir 3 Korean Sever Can Someone Make Me A Account there

Join Discord

Meteorserver

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2010
BichonWall
Hi,

Use google translator bro... But i think if u can't create an account u have hard to play this server content in corean...

Good luck !

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Months back I tried to make an account but needed some sort of ID number, could of used one of the ones posted on various groups but couldn't get it to work. In the end I just bought a fresh account for £4 (Made to order). Used the proxy that was supplied by the website that sold the accounts, was unplayable.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Months back I tried to make an account but needed some sort of ID number, could of used one of the ones posted on various groups but couldn't get it to work. In the end I just bought a fresh account for £4 (Made to order). Used the proxy that was supplied by the website that sold the accounts, was unplayable.

Unplayable? Are you from Africa?

I been playing Mir3Korean for two years without proxy :P

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Unplayable? Are you from Africa?

I been playing Mir3Korean for two years without proxy :P

Its when theres an event or a large number of players it becomes unplayable.
Only reason I was using a proxy is that the site I purchased the account from state korean Mir IP ban all euro IP's. Apparently it even states so on the account sign up page.

Also I know for a fact x2 people got banned (UK IP's) who was not using Proxy/vpn software, both got banned on the same day like few weeks in. So I presume some sort of purge.

Last edited:

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Is there an active English guild? Only way I'd play as I foumd conquera very boring solo.

Didn't see an active one when I was on. There is a guild that a fair few EU players join (invite only) but bar 1 or 2 the majority are inactive and most either log on to check new features or events etc.
EU/UK players that are on there don't really say where they are playing from or mingle due to strict rules about were you can play from. Its really not worth investing any time in.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Didn't see an active one when I was on. There is a guild that a fair few EU players join (invite only) but bar 1 or 2 the majority are inactive and most either log on to check new features or events etc.
EU/UK players that are on there don't really say where they are playing from or mingle due to strict rules about were you can play from. Its really not worth investing any time in.

do the not want people from the uk/eu playing?

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
do the not want people from the uk/eu playing?

Most people in the UK/EU won't have a korean ssn or id number so for the majority of us to play we would need to use somebody elses to make an account which I believe can be classed as identity theft now. Not sure what the rules are regarding sharing accounts are now, such as some one legitimately making an account then letting a EU/UK person play on it.
Problem is when buying an account you don't know if its stolen details used to make the account.

You can use a KSSN generator but again it could generate a true one. The true term is a RRN if you want to go down that path which I would not recommend.