High rate mir 3 server

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
would someone bring something back like revolution or something... i would donate 100++ just to have a high rate mir 3 server.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
i beg people stop posting about Mir3 is so beyond dead unless Jamie ever release his files.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
My apolgise's forgot about your new files :P You making them public once polished ?

Public Beta Development is open, however me and the team wont release the open source :P

Yet existing Zircon and soon ZenX for players to chose from, players will have only to gain.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Jamie ever release his files.

I wouldn't mind releasing, honestly... I know a few are against me releasing them, (To be honest it is certainly my choice.

I'm not sure how I feel about their current state though. Maybe they are bad files now, I feel like 1 too many "show horned" changes were added.

Hells

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 17, 2005
Without any credibility why would people bother?

Sorry man for that charge back but you really gotta get over it. I surely did.
Also it was because you got me super mad after spending 7k and nerfing me ^_^
i think it was a legit reason for me to lose it right ?
sorry for the off-topic tbh but had to clear things

Also, for the people who do want to join, why would you bother? well i am a very good listener and i can surely try to bring the changes requested faster then other servers might also i am very much available and open for discussions over discord, etc.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Why would people play a high rate that's probably had no balancing changes made from Zircon, hell probably no changes at all apart from your system message and exp set to 500%? No new areas so people will blow through all the content in 30mins?

Maybe let people know whats different from Zircon other than insane experience? I'm gonna say not much.